Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dewo

Creator: Laftahl March 8, 2011 4:39pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

41 posts - page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Laftahl
<Member>
Laftahl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 4:39pm | Report
I saw you comment on a Morgana build or two and your WW build has been my favorite, I was wondering if you had a guide, or if you were planning to do a Guide on Morgana for 5s anytime soon?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 10:10pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/morgana-prime-941

all you need for morg, just change around some things, it's slightly outdated

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Shourai
<Member>
Shourai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 10:40pm | Report
Yeah that morgana guide was how I got started with her, made me think she was so awesome lol.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 11:03pm | Report
I would recommend getting Soulstealer first however, and then work into a deathcap after the archangel's staff :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:08am | Report
The next guide i plan to release is either Urgot or LeBlanc. (didnt decide yet)
I am not a pr0 Morgana player since i treat her more or less like an offensive support and i rarely play supports.
Yes i played alot of Morgana so i know WTF to do with her but not enaugh to write a guide that would satisfy my needs.
I have some guides scetched in my documents but Morgana isnt one of them unfortunatly so you cant tell if i ever release a guide for her.

How i play her?
Like any other caster more or less.
Clarityor Ignite / Flash
9/0/21 Masteries
Sapphire Crystal + Health Potion + Mana Potion
i rush ASAP Sorcerer's Shoes
Than i go with either Catalyst the Protector (if i take Clarity) or Tear of the Goddess (if i took Ignite)
Than i finish it into Rod of Ages or Archangel's Staff.
Than i rush instantly into Rabadon's Deathcap for pure AP power.

Rest depends on the team
if i can go offensive, i go with Lich Bane
if i want to support a bitsy i take Will of the Ancients
if i want to go superior supportish Shurelya's Battlesong

The sidenote is that this new item Morello's Evil Tome to let your cd's run a bit faster.

Rylai's Crystal Scepter is also good for some HP boost if you feel that you get focused too much.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:34am | Report
and rylai lets you have 2 CCs, your soil also slows

you don't use a soulstealer DEWO? :(

Also, I tend to take clar and ignite :) I have pulled off many Snare > Soil > Ulti > ignite > 2nd ulti hit combos on people that wouldn't have died w/o ignite sometimes :)

and with Clarity, not only do you get mana, but you indirectly heal from it too, since you get insane spell vamp from your passive. If you are low on HP and mana, use clarity, and then cast a soil on a minion wave to heal up too :)

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:37am | Report
I think DEWO thinks as me; As if it were ranked. Snowball items aren't reliable. I would ONLY buy a snowballing item, AND ONLY IF I knew I'd be able to kill at least two or three of them 1v1. This way it's more reliable, and you know you'll be able to stack it up :)

When I play Morgana I tend to go Clarity and Flash. Flash + Dark Binding combo has netted me so many kills it's insane.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:51am | Report
hm I should try that :o

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:53am | Report
"and rylai lets you have 2 CCs, your soil also slows"

Unreliable.
Since soil is AoE it benefits from the 2nd part of the passive (15% only), also Binding is longer than the accual slow so it doesnt matter for that spell, and ultimate slows down anyway...
That is why i rarely use it and if i do its mainly for HP.

"you don't use a soulstealer DEWO? :("
Unreliable. You die, you get nerfed alot. And as your ultimate makes you go right in the middle of the fight, i dont recomend it. I rarely use soulstealer (i only use it on champs that have heavy AoE capabilities so i can restack it fast even with assists (fiddle/vlad and so on).

"Also, I tend to take clar and ignite :) I have pulled off many Snare > Soil > Ulti > ignite > 2nd ulti hit combos on people that wouldn't have died w/o ignite sometimes :)"
I have to have an escape mechanism since as i said ulti places your champ quite close to the accual fight.

@ Scrax
yup. exactly.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2011 12:57am | Report
I see. I usually ***** kills and assists with Morg so usually Mejai's works out for me.

As for the Rylai's, yes, it is not really any slow with the soil, but it is enough that if your binding is on CD you can cast it to chase/escape someone/group of people; range is nice too and it has a nice AoE
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide