Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:49am | Report
Summoner Level: 30
Spelling and Grammar check: In soviet russia, poster spellchecks YOUR guides! I did JUST publish it though, so let me know if you notice anything amiss, including any formatting errors or random text (I had some placeholder text in each section so it would save).
Guide for: Malphite
Why I'd like this to be reviewed: I've appreciated your reviews in the past and have usually changed one thing or another to improve my guide as a result. I'll be sure to thank you in my guide this time. ;)
What I'd like you to focus on: Anything that comes to mind. Any new and brilliant ideas for new additions would be nice, as it's a very conventional guide at the moment without anything super-unique. Also you've suggested columns on my viable items section in my Noct guide. If I do adopt that format, I will change both, but for now they're just listed vertically.
Guide Link: Rocking Solo Top With Malphite

Side note: Y U NO VISIT MOBAFIRE CHAT ROOM? Or maybe you do, but it's never at the same time as me. We should totally play some time, I can be Ali and you be Vayne or Ashe or somethin.

Looking forward to your review.

EDIT: I'm going to be adding a jungle build and section in the near future. Do you think it would be better to:
A) Slip in the jungle advice into each section (jungle items in the item section, jungle masteries in the mastery section etc.)
B) Create separate sections for jungle tips and disperse them in appropriate places throughout the guide.
C) Create one section for jungling and put it at the end.

Personally I'm thinking C, so it's like a mini-jungle guide for those who want to jungle, while solo top is the main guide.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 6:05am | Report
I don't have a 100 posts, but I am hoping you'll check out my Xin guide. I haven't published it yet, because I was hoping you review it to work out any confusing parts of it. Still under construction, so don't judge too harshly just yet.

Summoner level: 30
Spell check: for the most part yes
Guide for: Xin Zhao
Why I'd like this reviewed: Don't want to publish my guide if it's not as good as it should be.
What I'd like you to focus on: anything you can find wrong with my guide (ex. not enough color, misconceptions, etc.)
Guide link:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/xin-zhao-the-bane-of-squishies-97878
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 6:07am | Report
other people can't read a guide until it is published....hence the whole point in not publishing it.

>_>

you would have to publish it if you want to show it to her, and then if you want to make a new guide with the edits, archive the published one, and copy and paste everything over to a new guide.

or just unarchive the guide after the edits are made.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 8:13am | Report
I published my guide. Would you mind reviewing it?
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 8:46am | Report
question, if I didn't comment your Ashe guide but I commented your vayne one, is it the same?

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 9:51am | Report
Ok, I tried to remove some spelling mistakes.^^
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 10:12am | Report
Hi Jhoi, I'm back. >:)

Summoner Level: 30
Post Count (at time of request): 6412
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES
Guide For (champion): Caitlyn
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: New guide and I would appreciate the attention as well as a point out on any obvious flaws.
What I'd like you to focus on: Guide aesthetics and ways to improve it, especially the video section - is it necessary?
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/caitlyn-yordle-killing-101-122238
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 11:39am | Report

Post Count (at time of request): 6412

Error: User does not have enough posts....
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:22pm | Report
whooaaaa that's real weird

in the forums it says i have 6406 posts but if you go to my profile it says 6413

whaaaaatttt
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:49pm | Report
Sigs, post count and rep numbers are being slow to update.
I blame your rainbow sheep.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide