Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Library

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 9:37pm
Apathy
<Member>
Apathy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2012 3:06am | Report
bsurma's Darius guide.

Spoiler: Click to view

Re-re-requesting a review on my guide which is still below 1000 views. Link in sig. Also, if anyone is kind enough, you could help more here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/build-and-guide-discussion/nominate-for-scout-recommendations-10842
I know it's kind of cheating to ask for this, but then again no one's going to ever see it without some help.
Win the game before the loading screen.
Of the War on Paper: A Common Strategic Resource
Read it, profit from it, contribute back to it. Of the War on Paper is a public resource where all your input will be added to the collective knowledge of the community, where we can all profit together.

The MOBAVERSE Library is a place where you can get free reviews for your own guide. Just post a few reviews of other guides in the thread and the link to your own guide. Be sure to use the format given (jhoijhoi is the boss there). You can quote her post on page 11 of the thread.
Stirninator
<Member>
Stirninator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 2:06pm | Report
Wow I really like your idea and your guides, which helped me alot to get started in Mobafire. This is my first Shaco Guide and I have used some of your clues to arrange my guide. I know that it is not flawless, but I hope you will be able to give me a nice feed back to me about it.
Btw, it has reached the no. 3 spot of the Shaco top guides within a week.
Check it out:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/shaco-quot-the-jokes-on-you-quot-thihihi-256426

Greetings, Stirninator
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 4:24pm | Report
Hi there Guide Authors!

I am looking to review guides and earn some attention for my own guides, so I have created a Review Shop inspired by IceCreamy's own review shop. Feel free to request reviews there. I'll review them as my life permits.

Regards,
Teyso
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide