Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Library

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 9:37pm
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 4:28pm | Report
I'm not nice but well, I see what I can do! XD
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 5:30pm | Report
@Xeno, Xeronn, Anastasios: Thanks for the reviews! Reminded me that I forgot to add scaling mres glyphs in as an alternate. T_T

And woops, forgot to do my return review! :)

As for my Varus guide, I'd like it not to be judged based on how other Varus guides are. Mine is a different breed and is unique. it should be judged as a mage guide, not an AD carry or hybrid. Thank you all. :3
Note; my matchups are not finished, only Ahri is there, I just wanted people to see the layout of them.

This will focus on your item, build, etc. I'm not very good at writing or grammar.

Spoiler: Click to view
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 9:30pm | Report
astrolia wrote:

@Xeno, Xeronn, Anastasios: Thanks for the reviews! Reminded me that I forgot to add scaling mres glyphs in as an alternate. T_T

And woops, forgot to do my return review! :)

This will focus on your item, build, etc. I'm not very good at writing or grammar.

Thank for for the review! Just wanted to say that the reasoning for Nashor's tooth or the "on-hit items" is because attack speed is necessary to pull off his burst, therefore the faster he auto attacks the better, I treat that slot as his "utility attack speed" slot, if you will. But again thank you for the cnc. For a full and detailed response, please go back to my guide. Thanks. :3
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 12:48am | Report
Xeronn wrote:

jhoi has influencing powers on these people @.@

It's the mustache.

vii) OTGBionicArm: Mage Varus: Complete Guide to spreading corruption.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Apathy
<Member>
Apathy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 1:45am | Report
Since this page doesn't have any guide posting, I'll post first and review some other time. For the record though, I read the AP Varus guide. Well thought out, but AP Varus is still not extremely viable due to not being bursty enough (I hate the meta too). Anything else I wanted to mention has been said already, so good work and keep improving it.

Of the War on Paper: A Common Strategic Resource
Win the game before the loading screen.
Read it, profit from it, contribute back to it. Of the War on Paper is a public resource where all your input will be added to the collective knowledge of the community, where we can all profit together.

The MOBAVERSE Library is a place where you can get free reviews for your own guide. Just post a few reviews of other guides in the thread and the link to your own guide. Be sure to use the format given (jhoijhoi is the boss there). You can quote her post on page 11 of the thread.
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Xenotechie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 2:15am | Report
Apathy wrote:

Since this page doesn't have any guide posting, I'll post first and review some other time. For the record though, I read the AP Varus guide. Well thought out, but AP Varus is still not extremely viable due to not being bursty enough (I hate the meta too). Anything else I wanted to mention has been said already, so good work and keep improving it.

Well, this is a neat idea.

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:11am | Report
Apathy wrote:

I'm sorry but how is he not bursty enough? I've done all the math and the numbers don't lie, neither do all my games over the past two weeks. XD
Shadow_Light
<Guide Critic>
Shadow_Light's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 8:49am | Report
Would be nice if i would get some reviews on my Diana Guide.
Thanks in advance.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2012 6:12pm | Report

Would be nice if i would get some reviews on my Diana Guide.
Thanks in advance.

Apathy
<Member>
Apathy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2012 10:19pm | Report
The Diana Build by Shadow_Light:

@OTG: His combo is muuuch slower than the slowest of burst mages.

Alright, I'll be visiting this forum from time to time to s*** reviews. Review me!
Win the game before the loading screen.
Read it, profit from it, contribute back to it. Of the War on Paper is a public resource where all your input will be added to the collective knowledge of the community, where we can all profit together.

The MOBAVERSE Library is a place where you can get free reviews for your own guide. Just post a few reviews of other guides in the thread and the link to your own guide. Be sure to use the format given (jhoijhoi is the boss there). You can quote her post on page 11 of the thread.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide