Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 6:08pm | Report
i'm surprised you chose wits with that enemy team comp, but gj!

looking forward to the botrk buff so ww can become fotm? :P

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 7:06pm | Report
Wit's End ensured I could be tanky in addition to dealing some damage during my ult. I was tempted to grab a Phage instead, which would have been useful against that mobile team. I hope never to have to play jungle again though! Apparently it's too easy to blame the jungler. As for Ruined King... it's so expensive, I don't see myself being able to afford it in a standard game.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 9:07am | Report
well it's only 600 gold more than wit's and 200 gold more than sfc so i don't think it's that bad :o

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Wit's is already expensive enough though, for an item that barely makes you tankier. :P BotRK will probably replace Wit's End for Warwicks now, but it will also probably be more delayed than Wit's. Or maybe not. We'll see. :P
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:23pm | Report
I hear that Ruined King won't be having some of the awesome stuff they were testing in the PBE, due to it being over-powered. True, false?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 2:25pm | Report
I think their content on it being an AD/AS item now, they may nerf it a bit because it is really powerful atm, but it wont lose anything I dont think.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 6:47pm | Report

S3: Game 34 VICTORY

BANS:

Soooo... I DC'd during champion select, so ended up with ARAM runes and masteries, in addition to having NO idea which champion I managed to grab. I tried to get Taric, but my client froze when I click on him, so I assumed the game dodged me for dropping.

So I relogged and reconnected. It was like... 3 minutes or so into the game at this point, but bot lane had no taken advantage of MF by herself, so luckily enough, I got back to lane when they were level 2.

Bot lane was pretty even, MF was doing well, so was Ez. Thresh really couldn't do much with me there. Amumu ganked bot lane via river and managed to kill MF. Don't even ask me how, seeing as I stunned him after he Bandaged me, and I exhausted Ez. She must have got caught by Thresh.

Our Jarvan was pretty good, but really angry. He was so full of rage. He wanted to lose the game just so Udyr also lost elo. To be fair, Udyr wasn't playing very well and bought Ninja Tabi first item against that team... lolwut.

Anyway, I started the engages by running in and stunning Ez, Jarvan would follow me up and MF would ult those trapped and Kat would ult for a Quadra in the last fight. We got 2/3rds of the dragons and the only baron. We aced them in the last fight where Kat got a quadra and pushed through second mid turret, inhib turret, inhib, both nexus turrets and the nexus for the win.

Prior to this game, I lost two Miss Fortune games. So... After those two games, I'm back where I started. Why the HELL did I get 28LP for one game??? That's insane.

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 6:50pm | Report
28 is a pretty average amount of LP to get from a win (well at least it's been average for me).

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 6:50pm | Report
Best Udyr NA. o.O His itemization looks weird to me..

And uber rage randoms are the best aren't they? XD

Gratz on the win, you're close to Gold :p
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 7:00pm | Report
28LP is the highest I've ever got. The last two games I lost 13-14LP each, so to win it all back in one game was a huge relief/surprise for me. As for the Udyr, yeah, his items were very confusing. He'd melt if he tried to go in. Which is why I had to engage the enemy team each fight.

Yay, nearly on my placement games 8D

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide