Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 7:07pm | Report
I usually rush Sunfire Aegis and/or Locket of the Iron Solari on Udyr. But honestly he's pretty versatile. Seems like that guy was just poor at judging what items he really needs.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 9:40pm | Report

S3: Game 36 VICTORY

BANS:

Duo queue is SO much more reliable than solo queue. If you ever want to go up the ranks, don't go at it alone. Duo queue means one less person you have to worry about feeding, trolling or not knowing how to play their role.

So this was my first placement match for my promotional, and while we were pretty much winning, it looked shaky at times. My most memorable moment of the entire game occurred top lane. Ez, Ryze and Yi were bot lane doing dragon or pushing or something. Akali and I were top lane after killing Shen.

Entire enemy team went bot lane and stayed there to deal with our allies, so Akali and I pushed through top tower #1... then #2... and #3. By then, Eve, Shen and Cait came top lane to stop us taking the inhibitor, but wow, three towers? That gave us such a huge advantage in global gold. I used my ult three times during that push, one for each tower.

Anyway, needless to say, we won. Probably had something to do with Ryze getting FB on Zyra and then going to Eve's blue and killing her at it, which set him incredibly ahead, and Eve + Zyra incredibly behind. Stressful game though, seeing as it was a promotional.

Oh, also. Smiteless Eve. Support Cho. Flashless Ez.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2013 3:46am | Report
jhoi needs more wins! GL!

Sig made by Hogopogo
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 12:42am | Report

PROMOTION SERIES SILVER I to GOLD V (Game 2/5)

X - - -

S3: Game 37 DEFEAT

BANS:

Nuuuuuuu! I lost a placement match! D: This game REALLY wasn't bot lane's fault. Bionic was spectating the game and he was laughing when he told me how bad my Riven and Orianna were. Jarvan was okay, and we got an early kill in the river when Xin invaded his blue.

But it went allll downhill from there. I gave a kill to Ez + Lulu because of Lulu's slow and Ignite. From that point it was even bot lane. Caitlyn poked like hell, but Ez rushed a Vamp Scepter and TWO Doran's Blades before boots or anything else. He was literally full health from then on.

Every other lane failed incredibly to the point where Caitlyn was calling GG. She was right, there's no way to carry a team like ours who have fed so spectacularly. I mean, 10/1 Garen? Wtf?

Best moment could be sent in to Random LoL Moments on youtube... Cait and I are mid, vs Ez and Galio. Suddenly Galio comes a few steps closer to us and ULTS NOTHING. Like we were literally more than a Flash distance away. More bizarrely, he let the whole animation go through to the very end. Cait and I /all LOL'd and Galio was like, "BEAST ULT". But then we lost anyway, so.

PROMOTION SERIES SILVER I to GOLD V (Game 3/5)

✓ ✓ X - -

S3: Game 38 VICTORY

BANS:

Lol. I DC'd during champion select again and I was first pick. So I continuously clicked "Don't Send Error Report" when it popped up and hoped for the best. Apparently my team thought I was some sort of brilliant strategist, not banning anything, because no one dodged and by the time a full round of banning went though, my screen finally unlocked and I was able to first pick Taric.

Thooooooo. Alright. I was just happy to be able to pick and not be randomed. Bionic was last pick and left with the jungle role. No one said anything when he chose jungle Volibear with Smite/Heal. I've questioned him about it in his ranked thread before, but hells, it worked pretty damn well in game.

We help him with blue buff and head down to bot lane. My ADC does a little CSing and Panth suddenly kills Teemo top lane. Good good. It was a kill for a kill, but still good. Meanwhile, Volibear was heading through enemy jungle behind dragon, to gank via tribrush.

Soraka's damn silence was a NIGHTMARE that game, as it disabled my ability to stun. However, I stunned Soraka, Volibear slowed her, she flashed and Voli flung her back over to Ashe. I'm not sure what happened, but then I got the kill. I said sorry, but Ashe didn't say anything back. Whelp. I immediately returned with a 4 minute Philo Stone. Yes. I know Sight Stone gives more gold technically via wards. Sue me.

From then on, I would stun and chase, Shattering their Caitlyn, Exhausting here, diving her, allowing Ashe to follow up with ECA at their tower for the kill. We worked pretty well together. Voli's constant presence meant that even though Ashe was getting outCS'd by a Caitlyn who was getting killed in lane, we still were in the game. Especially via picking up dragon again and again.

There weren't very many defining points of the game, Bionic covered our mistakes pretty well, like us clearing a top wave push for XP and gold and the entire enemy team bumrushing mid, ulting Ashe under tower and cleaning up our three allies in addition to two or three mid towers.

After that we stuck together as a team and just pushed objectives. At one point Voli and I pinged second bot turret and we headed that way. I came the longish way, wanting to stand between the tower and their base, to make our push easier. Just as I poke my head out of the jungle, I see Brand RIGHT THERE to stun.

So I go in, stun him, shatter him, ult him. Entire enemy team is there, dumping their stuff on me. I look around in confusion. My team is still going through jungle/the safe way near Double Golems so I'm pretty much alone. I question my decision to engage 1v5. Voli rushes past enemy tower and goes after whoever. By this point my team has finally reached me desperately trying to flee and I get off a last second Q on myself, keeping myself alive. Somehow all but Soraka dies. Everything went better than expected.jpg

From that point, I think we won. GG. So now I'm sitting on 2/1 for my placement matches. I need one more win! I was really hoping to win all my placement matches in order to skip a tier or whatever, but I guess I'm now more worried about getting three wins in general.

Bionic is now in his promotionals, so maybe we'll duo some more :D

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 12:51am | Report
ONE MORE YOU GOT THIS JAI

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 1:53am | Report
You go gurrl.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 2:46am | Report

PROMOTION SERIES SILVER I to GOLD V (Game 4/5)

✓ ✓ ✓ X -

S3: Game 39 VICTORY

BANS: WHO CARES?!

FINALLY ****ING GOLD BABY!

Aaaaaaaaaaaw yiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss!

A million thanks to Soak for carrying me as Twitch despite the freakishly annoying support Elise lane.

Also for Wukong for winning his lane.

For Kayle for winning against AP Tryn.

And our jungler for ganking sometimes and having Smite for Baron.

HELLS YEAH, GOLD MUTHAFRUITCAKERS!

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 2:51am | Report
Congratulations on reaching a league with a ridiculous name! Renekton's Spellswords... wat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 3:02am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

PROMOTION SERIES SILVER I to GOLD V (Game 4/5)

✓ ✓ ✓ X -

S3: Game 39 VICTORY

BANS: WHO CARES?!

FINALLY ****ING GOLD BABY!

Aaaaaaaaaaaw yiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss!

A million thanks to Soak for carrying me as Twitch despite the freakishly annoying support Elise lane.

Also for Wukong for winning his lane.

For Kayle for winning against AP Tryn.

And our jungler for ganking sometimes and having Smite for Baron.

HELLS YEAH, GOLD MUTHAFRUITCAKERS!

GOOD JOB!!!!!

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 3:34am | Report
I really don't understand why Shen/ Kayle/ Kha'Zix weren't picked in that game with only three bans (if those are left open in my EUW matches they're pretty much always picked), but gj and congratulations!! :D

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide