Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Ranked Misadventures of TheSilverDust

Creator: TheSilverDust June 12, 2015 10:16pm
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2016 2:21am | Report
Well, I'm back to this thread! I'm back to tell you my misadventures in mid-Gold. Expect that I'll be making your graphics and ****!
Thanks to winston gergill (muh Valentine in 2016)for the sig!

TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2016 2:39am | Report

[S6] GAME 199

RESULT:VICTORY!

Masteries (Keystone):

12-18-0 ( Thunderlord's Decree )

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Major Items Sequence:

Rod of Ages -> Sorcerer's Shoes -> Zhonya's Hourglass -> Stuff that would make Rabadon's Deathcap

Pick Number Overall:

5th

Why Pick *insert champion here*?:

Guess I have to make it to a farm lane since Ahri was picked first!

During the Game:

I did manage to make it a farm lane. The trouble is when Ahri reached level 6 when she roams on the map. I cannot defeat her in that, so I took down the outer mid turret and pushed a bit more. I did some roaming for a while, but I come back to my lane shortly after I roam. And I admit that I was carried by a jungle Akali. And it's like almost three months when I played on my laptop, and I borrowed (actually just used it without his consent) the mouse from my brother, since my mouse's wire is broken so I am not used to that, resulting on missing most of my snares which ends up to me being reprimanded by some of my teammates, particularly Alistar, to hit may snares. If I hit some of those, this game should've finished in a shorter time.

About my team, Lee Sin is struggling in laning phase ( Strength of the Ages is his keystone lol), but that paid off with his extra health surviving a bit longer. Bot lane is strong as heck. And that Akali, God bless those poor souls which were the enemy team.

What did I do good/bad:

Good:
+My Soul Shackles hit at least 2-3 persons.
+Nice placement of Black Shield to protect someone from crowd control.

Bad:
-The ******* Dark Bindings.
Thanks The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2016 6:07am | Report

[S6] GAME 200

Masteries (Keystone):

0-18-12 ( Windspeaker's Blessing )

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Sightstone -> Frost Queen's Claim -> Sorcerer's Shoes -> Lich Bane -> Luden's Tempest -> stuff that would make Frozen Heart

Pick Number Overall:

8th

I'm counter-picking Soraka, being more superior in poking and giving buffs & heals to allies.

During the Game:

Fortunately, Caitlyn is a capable ADC and as I expected, Caitlyn and I were the victors in laning phase. Soraka was playing too passive rather than reactive and was not able to heal Draven from the burst that he received from us, which ends up from being too low or dying. Then we snowballed from that point.

Darius went AFK for a while, but he returned 5-7 minutes after the game started. Then Darius (which is supposed to be our jungler) went toxic to our Jax(which supposed to be top) because he is not ganking top at all. And Jax responded that he is always on bot lane because he sees that we are struggling. Zed is really fed from his roams.

And the team fights are started once we are able to push mid lane. We are successfully winning it, except that one time in the Baron pit where four of us were annihilated just because we're saving Darius from dying because he certainly tunneled. Also, there was this one time where Gnar is against Darius, but he cannot take him down completely because of yours truly, and when he was killed finally, he just said "**** you Sona". And we continue to win teamfights which made us win the game!

What did I do good/bad:

Good:
+Four-person Crescendos!
+Superior poke, buffs and heals were given.
+Countered Soraka which made her useless!

Bad:
-Should've ward more often and buy more pink wards.
Comic by VaporaDark!

TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2016 5:56pm | Report

[S6] GAME 201

Masteries (Keystone):

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Sightstone -> Frost Queen's Claim -> Boots of Swiftness -> Zhonya's Hourglass -> Locket of the Iron Solari -> Chalice of Harmony ( Mikael's Blessing)

Pick Number Overall:

5th

Well, most of the enemy team's damage is magic damage. Time to protect my teammates by using Black Shield!

During the Game:

I have triple queue with the top ( Yasuo) and mid ( Anivia) laner. My ADC ( Caitlyn) is a dumb****, so regardless of my efforts to peel enemies, she always go to the front of the teamfight and get killed. Anivia is bad at shotcalling, and she's roaming in bot lane. Her mediocre shotacalling often lead the three of us to our demise. But Yasuo has become our saving grace, and after I get my Zhonya's Hourglass, I am surviving the teamfights. We continue to use our advantage until we win the game!

What did I do good/bad:

Good:
+Peels from Dark Bindings.

Bad:
-Should've provided more ward coverage.
Sig made by me!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2016 6:51pm | Report

[S6] GAME 202

Masteries (Keystone):

12-18-0 ( Thunderlord's Decree ) (yes, I got it wrong)

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Sightstone -> Boots of Swiftness -> Frost Queen's Claim -> Locket of the Iron Solari

Pick Number Overall:

10th

Well, Janna is the answer when you need to protect your carry, yes? Soraka sucks.

During the Game:

I got the four-man queue (the Anivia from last game being mid again, Yasuo from that same game being the ADC, and my brother being the jungler). The enemy team has a wombo-combo comp ( Yasuo top, Amumu jungle, Orianna mid, Miss Fortune ADC, and Malphite support), which made me worry. But what made us win this game is that, everyone in the enemy team except Orianna went AFK. They said that they had power interruption LOL, and this made their mid so salty. Overall a freelo game.

And this was a battle of vision. Many pink wards are placed in every corner. Most pink wards are put near the river to counter my brother (who is Rengar at that time). But I denied their vision like a giant *****. And I should've checked what masteries i am using...

(Our midlaner is so bad. He is Annie at that time and there's one moment when he is just standing in front of the enemy team even if I peeled the whole team away from him. I just wonder how he got to mid-Gold by that...)

What did I do good/bad:

Good:
+Peels are godlike.

Bad:
-Should've checked my masteries LOL
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2016 8:33pm | Report

[S6] GAME 217

Masteries (Keystone):

18-12-0 ( Fervor of Battle )

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Major Items Sequence:

Youmuu's Ghostblade -> Black Cleaver -> Ionian Boots of Lucidity -> Farsight Alteration -> Duskblade of Draktharr -> Bloodthirster -> Lord Dominik's Regards

Pick Number Overall:

3rd

No one's picking an ADC on the enemy team yet so I picked my comfort pick and my best ADC: Miss Fortune

During the Game:

OMG I thought we were gonna lose this game. This whole game, Kha'Zix, Pantheon and Twisted Fate brought so much toxicity to the team. And that leaves Thresh and I to pray that we will win this. The game was so intense. The game favors a bit to the enemy team, which has three dragons (1 Ocean Drake, 2 Mountain Drakes) and they got the Baron Nashor buff. Twice. And there is a point that they are nearly winning. But we did prevent that and made a stalemate.

Riven and Azir were scary this entire game that they have to be killed immediately if they will enter the teamfight. Thankfully, we managed to get a few aces which resulted to wreck their mid inhibitor, but we still cannot destroy their Nexus turrets. And this one teamfight made us won the game.

It started in bot lane where we pushed and there was a teamfight going on. I arrived late to the scene, but somehow my team survived with ~60% of their health and killed Azir and Gragas. Then, Riven jumps in and popped Thresh, but Twisted Fate and Pantheon managed to stun her to her death. Then we proceed to attack Lucian and Malphite, killing the latter. Then the rest of us rushed to their base and decided to destroy the mid inhibitor (which respawned a while ago) and top inhibitor and finished the game!

My opinion about the Duskblade build:

I think that the popular build of Miss Fortune made her more powerful in early to mid game with the armor penetration coming from Youmuu's Ghostblade and Black Cleaver. Duskblade of Draktharr synergizes well with her because of Double Up applying the passive. And I know for a long time that Black Cleaver synergizes well with her ultimate which will help other teammates who deals physical damage, but it was more accessible now that it costs less now which makes the item more gold efficient. And, I think Ionian Boots of Lucidity is good because it will reach 40% CDR with her build and the nice passive which lowers the summoner spells' cooldown. Overall, this build is really good for Miss Fortune.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2016 3:20am | Report

[S6] GAME 218

Masteries (Keystone):

12-18-0 ( Windspeaker's Blessing )

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Sightstone -> Ionian Boots of Lucidity -> Oracle Lens -> Eye of the Oasis -> Locket of the Iron Solari -> Warmog's Armor -> Ardent Censer

Pick Number Overall:

3rd

There's Karthus, so counter something with heal?

During the Game:

I have a premade with Vayne and Lee Sin. This is so intense, because we have lag in our computers. Which Vayne and I died a few times. Lucky that Kayle and Yasuo were able to carry us. I should've distanced myself a bit because I kept dying easily when I attempt to heal a teammate. At least we won a teamfight which wrecked the Nexus!
Thanks Vengenator for the sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2016 3:25am | Report

[S6] GAME 219

Masteries (Keystone):

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Rod of Ages -> Abyssal Mask

Pick Number Overall:

6th

I'm facing Yasuo? Time to pick the Stoneweaver!

During the Game:

Turns out that someone picked LeBlanc and proceed to destroy me. Turns out that she went AFK and the enemy team surrendered.

I don't deserve this win, but I need LP. Thank you for that.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 2:42am | Report

HI GUYS, I'M BACK WITH MY RANKED MISADVENTURES!

[S6] GAME 299

Masteries (Keystone):

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

[Hextech Protobelt-01]] -> Sorcerer's Shoes -> Abyssal Mask -> Zhonya's Hourglass -> * Rabadon's Deathcap*

Pick Number Overall:

9th

I want some mage with utility and damage at the same time, which can survive to the attacks of the enemies, hence I picked Lissandra.

During the Game:

Turns out that I faced Swain, which made my job easier. And the fact that he's using the Thunderlord's Decree mastery rather than Deathfire Touch makes his DPS output to decrease drastically, but his burst damage is fairly increased (via Swain's Decrepify). My enemy is to shaky, and he's casting his ultimate just as I stun him and dies to my burst. I think that I snowballed when it's just approximately 15 minutes since the game started. And to think that Yasuo fed three (me, Garen and Malphite) in our team made it easier to win.

This is the first time that I won as Lissandra. I think that my the Protobelt build, her burst and mobility has increased a lot but it sacrifices with her overall sustain and survivability since Hextech Rocketbelt repalces Rod of Ages.
Sig made by me!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2016 11:57pm | Report

[S6] GAME 300

Masteries (Keystone):

Runes:

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Dark Harvest
Phase Rush

Ability Sequence:

Ability Sequence

Major Items Sequence:

Luden's Tempest -> Sorcerer's Shoes -> Rabadon's Deathcap -> Zhonya's Hourglass -> * Void Staff*

Pick Number Overall:

9th

I want to see the world burn with high burst & CC.

During the Game:

Just why the heck did that Master Yi get fed by KS'ing and we still lost? He didin't splitpush and run it down mid.
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide