Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 397 of 431
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:21pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:

>__> How about you stop giving a fvck about what other people play? :P I am looking for opinions. I know all about the "that champion is garbage", "horrible jungler", "no CC", etc., I don't give. Just want to know what is the ideal build since so very little people play him.

You're not going to get anything other than theorycrafting since no one knows what build would make him the least useless if they were to theoretically play him in the jungle. I would say probably Enchantment: Runic Echoes followed by Rylai's Crystal Scepter, but after that your guess is as good as mine.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:32pm | Report

He was the same champion he is today except he's received nothing but nerfs, so I beg to differ.

thats why he didn't see any competitive play until season 4 right
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:37pm | Report
And almost all his nerfs happened while he wasn't a competitively viable champion, so what's your point? :^)
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:39pm | Report
@Missmaw
My internet too unstable to stream

@Roguish
Tarics the exact same, just a little harder to play.

Theme of the changes is fine

Boot meta isn't that bad. Sorcs could maybe go down like 50G and tabi too, but it isn't too bad rn.

Zed got buffed by QSS change, same with fiora and trundle. I'm sure a few benefit from the items. Cinderhulk junglers in particular got a buff. Nothing else comes to mind atm, but I'm sure there are more.

Yeah they seem the best still, although it doesnt make the others bad.

@Re4xn
Runic/Rylais or Cinder/Rylais, but obviously I don't play him. He pretty much needs rylais to function though.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:39pm | Report
The AD ratios on Morde these days are rather meh, W and R only scale of AP, the AP ratio and AD ratio are the same on E (if both have the same value, AP is always superior) and Q is the only thing that scales more with AD than AP. Therfore AP should be superior, especially considering the slow of Rylai's Crystal Scepter and the much needed movement speed bonus of Enchantment: Runic Echoes.

The build I quickly created:

Possible other items for Thornmail:

And hey, Mordekaiser got a huge buff with the new Dragon system and Quicksilver Sash.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 1:53pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

And hey, Mordekaiser got a huge buff with the new Dragon system and Quicksilver Sash.

Only buff he got was that dragons have more health, as far as I am aware. He doesn't even get different ghosts, which I find very bland of Riot for not taking that into consideration. Anyway, thanks for the reply.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 2:04pm | Report
Morello + Archangel doesn't seem too bad. If you consider having no mana stacked from Archangel (which never happens unless you got Needlessly Large Rod and then recalled for an instant Archange), it gives ~212 AP combined and makes any champ basically manaless. Also, Archangel feels really easy to stack now.

Ofc Morello + Rabadon still gives you basically 300AP combined, so IDK about forgoing Morello on a few select champs for an archangel rush, getting rab and then either VS or Morello. It's all still weird, Riot wants for sure people to get at least 20%-30% CDR from items alone without needing to stretch too far.

BTW, I feel like ryze might've gotten buffed indirectly this patch, but not sure yet. Catalyst would be really strong on him now.

@R4GE, QSS no longer removes morde ult
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 2:11pm | Report
Ryze is probably the best champ in the game right now barring reworked champs if you know how to play him properly.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 2:13pm | Report
+ + ->

Re4XN wrote:

Only buff he got was that dragons have more health, as far as I am aware. He doesn't even get different ghosts, which I find very bland of Riot for not taking that into consideration. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Not only that QSS no longer removes his ultimate, the health difference of Elder Drake compared to normal Drakes is huge, don't forget that a part of that health is added to Mordekaiser as well.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2016 2:31pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:

Do you seriously think you can outmeme NicknameMy?

I RATE NA 9/11 ✈▌▌

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide