Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 429 of 431
Fryla
<Member>
Fryla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2017 1:10pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Unfortunately, it's often so infuriatingly wrong or obnoxious that many get suckered in, me inclued. Oh well, it'll pass.

Oh I know this. I spent many of my younger years bickering on online forum boards with people who just cannot admit they are dead wrong. Those kind of people just do not want to be educated I suppose.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2017 1:16pm | Report
Okay guys, let's get back to the AMA. H4x has already commented on Warwick so if you REALLY need to take this discussion further, make a new thread about Warwick if you want.

Also please keep it civil, thanks.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2017 4:56pm | Report

wtf is happening.

i missed cass at a tier 2 adc PogChamp. I've for a long while regarded cass as a half decent replacement for an adc in that role because she has sustained dps that scales into late game. the biggest problem is her lack of tower killing ability that a normal adc would have. She can push the wave to the tower but an adc would do more damage to the tower than her.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2017 1:17am | Report
She throws snakes at the tower though so that's something
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2017 1:41pm | Report
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2017 7:12pm | Report
will update this over the weekend. was still figuring out stuff on new patch.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2017 5:47pm | Report
thoughts on morg mid? she does well against syndra, lb, corki, ziggs and some other popular picks atm - doesn't really die (from experience, none of these bar corki with his passive could really kill me in lane) and can push hard to punish roaming. Also pretty hard to gank all things considered, with good pick potential and teamfight utility.

I've been having a lot of success with her recently
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2017 10:49pm | Report
she does not do "well" vs all those picks you mentioned besides ziggs. she loses slowly until her w can clear waves instantly and she doesnt have to lane anymore. sure she doesnt die, but that is not the same as winning. she gives up a ton of mid pressure until her w is strong enough because she doesn't put real threat on the enemy mid until 6.

if your plan is to stalemate the lane than sure, shes a great pick. but she doesnt win. that being said shes a bit low.

was gonna update this weekend but didnt feel like i could accuracy place champs after lethality changed a bunch of **** around, and then 7.3 dropped so im not sure what ill do yet
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2017 4:20am | Report
Hmm, I think Nunu & Willump could become a strong competetive pick soon, simply because he can do similar stuff to Ivern, like building full support items or skipping the jungle item. He also ironically counters Ivern with counterjungling and eating Daisy!.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2017 3:56pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Hmm, I think Nunu & Willump could become a strong competetive pick soon, simply because he can do similar stuff to Ivern, like building full support items or skipping the jungle item. He also ironically counters Ivern with counterjungling and eating daisy.

Similar as in a spammable shield that also heals with Athene's Unholy Grail stacks and heals extra if you have Redemption? Or similar as in sharing double buffs from level 5 onwards? Or is it the brush that can hide baron/dragon?

They are nothing alike except for both taking a support role as junglers. But this is like saying Rengar and Diana are similar because they're both assassins when jungling.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide