Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Path 4.4 analysis

Creator: Vynertje March 17, 2014 2:37pm
1 2 3
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 9:58am | Report
Lich Bane nerfs are a double-edged sword for me. On the one hand its HAHAHAHA FK U Lulu, but on the other hand Kayle is crying in a corner...

... because she can't 2 shot ****ers. STILL GOOD *****ES!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 10:50am | Report
You had to see mana kassadin on PBE with the mana ratio on W, that was something really strong. Also, no mana problems whatsoever because of dat W and Spirit Stone (hell, I even played with Feral Flare and had no mana problems). I think his clear with the AP ratio is even stronger, so there should be no problem.

And then, the tanky lategame, just so strong...

Only interesting thing to see will be if Muramana or Seraph's Embrace is stronger.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 1:03pm | Report
Linch bane was op not just with lulu guys if you were tf or any mid with low cd spell you could 1-3 hit turrets.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 2:19pm | Report
Unnecessary rework on kass's passive, why do you think he needs to ignore unit collision when he practically don't walk, especially when old passive synergy better than new one? More E damage reduction as well.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 4:42pm | Report
I don't understand why people are saying the Lich Bane nerf is going to kill Lulu mid. It's not like she was desperately dependent on Lich to deal damage. She still provides all the same absurd utility that she did before this patch. Just skip Lich and go Rabadon's Deathcap second, problem solved. Some people were already doing this for higher numbers on Whimsy and Wild Growth with carry junglers.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 4:59pm | Report
I dont get why people even think the Lich Bane nerf is worth talking about. Looks like it will still be good damage on a 2 second cooldown. >.>

If they increased the cooldown, then it might actually start to feel ****ty to use.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 5:04pm | Report
im happy for lich bane nerfs, fizz is by the the most annoying champion to play against for me and any direct or indirect nerf to him is good
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 5:06pm | Report
It really won't make a difference. Lol.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 7:19pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

I don't understand why people are saying the Lich Bane nerf is going to kill Lulu mid. It's not like she was desperately dependent on Lich to deal damage. She still provides all the same absurd utility that she did before this patch. Just skip Lich and go Rabadon's Deathcap second, problem solved. Some people were already doing this for higher numbers on Whimsy and Wild Growth with carry junglers.

imo? mid-game power spike. Not only from damage, but she gets MS, more mana to spam and her autos hurt like hell. This will still happen when she gets it later, sure. But given Rabadon's Deathcap difference in price and path, it takes a bit longer for her to really get going.
Essentially, I think it opens a very small window in which she isn't completely overwhelming and it might give you a fighting chance.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 8:14pm | Report
Fizz was overkilling anyway, now he deals just the right amount of damage to destroy you
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide