Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Your ARAM Stats Here

Creator: CrimsonSkyz December 1, 2012 9:28pm
1 2
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 9:28pm | Report
Ever since I started going to the General Discussion I always saw the Post Your Game Stats Here thread. It was a thread used by tons of users, me included. Then last month I started to get really into ARAM! I play it 24/7 now. So I was thinking there should be a similar thread just for ARAM!

This isn't for making a popular thread or anything. I just want to see how other people play ARAM, how and what they do, and it will help me find out which champs are OP, decent, bad, and/or trash. I have a thread asking which champ is best in ARAM so I will be using the info I see here and putting it into my chart. So far this is how the chart is like: Best champ in ARAM? Chart

My game:This was a pretty fun match :D
Riven didn't do so well but the team carried her.
I was kind of surprised that Warwick never ulti'd me even though I was legendary. His build kind of funny too.
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 10:03pm | Report
Meh, I'll just state the scores coz it's too much work (I've been having a good run of aram games :D):

Akali: 10/3/24 with Ninja Tabi and Hextech Gunblade, enemies were all squishies with nearly no cc.

Caitlyn: 18/11/37 two Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Sanguine Blade, Last Whisper and Boots. Sold berserker's and cleaned up;

Twisted Fate: 16/5/47 Rabadon's Deathcap, Lich Bane, Sorcerer's Shoes, Needlessly Large Rod and Chain Vest (guess what for). Just dominated this game, two of my deaths were suicides with ult :D

Sona: 8/3/13 Tear of the Goddess, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Blasting Wand, Needlessly Large Rod and Negatron Cloak. My 4th sona game was this aram, it went pretty well.

Gragas: 15/5/33 challice of harmony, Rabadon's Deathcap, Sorcerer's Shoes, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Void Staff, Fiendish Codex

NOTE: I recommend at least one Exhaust on your team unless the enemies have no baitable melees (jax, darius, you know that kind of silly tower divers), unless your champion REALLY needs another Summoner Spell (usually Flash for guys like Galio, or Cleanse). I also recommend the challice on most APs, I see people starting Tear on Nidalee and IT SUXXX
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 11:00pm | Report
ARAM GOT REMOVED ON THE CHINA SERVERS.

GG!
Glayde
<Member>
Glayde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 12:09am | Report
So hilarious. My friend was complaining for like 5 minutes on how he got Pantheon in ARAM, but then ended up doing really well and getting a Quadra. Pantheon Game.

This one was my first time Twitch, and also when I found out how strong Twitch is in small spaces. Twitch Game.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 11:33am | Report
Swain OPThat Xerath made me sad :( You snipe from far away as Xerath you don't need much survivability! The Riven just charged without her team. Evelynn tried to kill people even though she had like 50hp left. Udyr wasn't building like a troll in the beginning but died a lot so he went troll mode. Overall we completely destroyed them.
Darkness is Eternal
Currently on vacation~
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 11:49am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

NOTE: I recommend at least one Exhaust on your team unless the enemies have no baitable melees (jax, darius, you know that kind of silly tower divers), unless your champion REALLY needs another Summoner Spell (usually Flash for guys like Galio, or Cleanse). I also recommend the challice on most APs, I see people starting Tear on Nidalee and IT SUXXX

Exhaust is almost mandatory. very good against ADC's, i also get it against Akali, Jax or other sustained damage champion. trade it for ignite against trolls like Vladimir.

Tear is only fine on Blitzcrank. :P

Sig made by elenah
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:09pm | Report
I take tear on ez. Double Archangels all the way across the sky. Sometimes i sell boots to buy a third.
Also, i much prefer All Blind rather than All Random.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:14pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Exhaust is almost mandatory. very good against ADC's, i also get it against Akali, Jax or other sustained damage champion. trade it for ignite against trolls like Vladimir.

Tear is only fine on Blitzcrank. :P

Yea IDK why everyone(but me) on my team takes Barrier + Heal when they should take an ignite to counter Dr. Mundo or Vladimir. Exhaust is so helpful against those ADCs and bruisers.

What about Ryze?!

I got to play Elise in ARAM and based on my experience the top Elise guides suck so I built her based on my gut feeling. I built her tanky AP bruiser with CDR and did fine but I don't know if there's the best way to play Elise. Anyone have a good Elise guide/build that they would recommend?

Anastasios wrote:

I take tear on ez. Double Archangels all the way across the sky. Sometimes i sell boots to buy a third.
Also, i much prefer All Blind rather than All Random.

I might try ABAM but atm I like playing champs I don't usually play. Sometimes I get champs I hate though.
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:29pm | Report

What about Ryze?!

I got to play Elise in ARAM and based on my experience the top Elise guides suck so I built her based on my gut feeling. I built her tanky AP bruiser with CDR and did fine but I don't know if there's the best way to play Elise. Anyone have a good Elise guide/build that they would recommend?

I might try ABAM but atm I like playing champs I don't usually play. Sometimes I get champs I hate though.

Exhaust is fine against Ryze. although he only gets scary with a few items. if he goes tanky first, he will be a pain.

for Elise, check khazem's ranked walkthrough.

Sig made by Aquilegia
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:59pm | Report
Rep'ed for that Swain skin.

I hardly ever get Ignite, to be honest. 90% of the time there's some bruiser or tank I wanna stop on their tracks/help peel from a champion. I might take Flash against Blitzcrank or Morgana.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide