Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 4.10 Notes

Creator: Wayne3100 June 18, 2014 7:03am
56 posts - page 2 of 6
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:49am | Report
People are saying that essence reaver is really weak, but I want to see how it works on champs that have toggle abilities for their auto attacks (i.e. Ashe and Jinx). However, as a late game item, I can see where its weakness comes out. Guess we'll see how it works.
Yes, that is Morgana. A thank you to Ubnoxius for this sig!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:55am | Report
Reaver and Censer will likely be buffed.

Anyway, uhh, Skarner feels OP.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:57am | Report
I'm liking the idea of Ardent Censer on a support Lulu. The idea of throwing Help, Pix! on an ADC to give them both the magic damage from Pix, Faerie Companion and speeding it up by 25% attack speed sounds so yummy.

Also, is anyone else thinking that 2nd tier boots aren't worth it anymore? For a support, I'm thinking regular boots + Ardent Censer is plenty of movement speed. If you get a Lich Bane, then you can sell the regular boots. For an adc, why not skip the more expensive Berserker's Greaves and just get some regular boots and a now cheaper Zeal. Later, you can sell the regular boots for another Zeal item.
Pentacrit
<Member>
Pentacrit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 10:57am | Report
Electro522 wrote:

People are saying that essence reaver is really weak, but I want to see how it works on champs that have toggle abilities for their auto attacks (i.e. Ashe and Jinx). However, as a late game item, I can see where its weakness comes out. Guess we'll see how it works.

Mother of god.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:01am | Report

Reaver and Censer will likely be buffed.

Anyway, uhh, Skarner feels OP.

Censer not likely. It already gives some decent stats and 25% bonus attack speed on your ADC is massive.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:02am | Report
Electro522 wrote:

Or maybe there's a way to combine it effectively with a Muramana that we haven't figured out, yet. If you can keep your mana topped off using an Essence Reaver, then with about 2000 mana, you'd get 60 AD plus 120 physical damage per shot off Muramana. I don't know if the bonus damage off Muramana benefits from critical strike. If so, that could be really OP.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:05am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Censer not likely. It already gives some decent stats and 25% bonus attack speed on your ADC is massive.

Reaver definitely will tho. Paying 1000 gold more than a BF sword for essentially mana vamp, and the mana vamp isn't as noticeable as you'd think... meh.

Maybe if they upgraded it into a BF sword build instead of pickaxe.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:24am | Report
Essence reaver Yorick with muramana incoming.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:45am | Report
The more I think about it, the more I think Essence Reaver was designed to be paired with Muramana. If Muramana's proc is able to critical strike, I'm thinking of this kind of a build:

Essence Reaver+ Muramana+ Infinity Edge+ Phantom Dancer+ Phantom Dancer+ Last Whisper
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2014 11:52am | Report
That build is so ******ed I can't even understand how you got gold.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide