This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Vladimir, playing with blood! ~ (Competitive Gameplay)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Hi, and welcome to my Vladimir build. My name is Mateus, and I'm new in Mobafire community. I'm a brazilian League of Legends player, and my both english are not fluent. So, any help about my spelling are welcome ! I'll try to do a fast and easy build. So, let's start?
TO RELAX :
If you want, listen this as you read my build.
+ High damage output
+ Your principal damage skills have low cooldowns
+ High health
+ Good farmer
+ One of the best survivability
+ Hemoplague is ***** good in teamfights
+ With Spell Vamp you are unkillable
+ Sanguine Pool is your free TROLOLOL skill
- Not the best burst damage
- Get focused a lot
- Squishy early game
- Ridiculous hair e.e
Flash is the best summoner spell. You can:
• Finish an enemy
With Ignite you can:
• Start a combo
• Finish a combo
• Destroy "heal" champions like Irelia or Dr. Mundo
Cleanse is a nice escape tool. With you get CC'ed just use this.
Exhaust if your enemy is running use this for kill him.
Ghost with this you can ever kill low health enemies and escape from ganks.
Heal you can ever survive from 1x1 and is a nice teamfight summoner spell.
With Teleport you can ever stay in the lane and save your turret when you return to your base.
Clairvoyance you're not support.
Clarity you don't have mana.
Smite you're not jungler.
Surge despite the ability power boost, you don't need attack speed. Just choose another summoner spell.
•- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration is the most common runes for mages. This gives you Magic Penetration and this is awesome for all the game.
• greater seal of vitality gives you 174.96 health points at level 18. But with your passive Transfusion, you get more 4,374 ability power.
• Greater Glyph of Magic Resist gives you 13.41 magic resist, a nice item against mages.
• Greater Quintessence of Ability Power gives you 14.85 ability power. This is a great rune for all the game.
OTHER VIABLE RUNES
•- Greater Seal of Armor is for more armor and stay more in the lane. Tower, monsters, minions and AD champs will take less damage at you.
•- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed is other great rune. With this runes you will be more fast and can chase enemies more fast too. The skill Sanguine Pool is awesome when you have more movement speed. You can advance to the enemies and return very fast just for TROLOLOL them.
- Arcane Knowledge is awesome for mages.
• Another think that I want to talk is the masterie . It gives you more time for monster buffs like the blue buff. With this masterie ever get the blue buff with your jungler.
OTHER VIABLE MASTERIES-
This is other viable options. Instead of 9 points in utility, you can take 9 points in defense for more survivability in the lane, and get more HP from Durability and Veteran's Scars .
Every 40 points of bonus health grants Vladimir 1 ability power and every 1 point of ability power grants Vladimir 1.4 bonus health. These bonuses do not stack with themselves.
Tips and Tricks:
• This passive is important when you buy your itens.
• When you buy AP itens like Rabadon's Deathcap, you're buying HP too. This is so awesome.
• And when you buy health itens like Warmog's Armor, you're buying AP too.
Vladimir drains the lifeforce of his target, dealing magic damage and healing himself.
Tips and Tricks:
• Ever use to last hit minions, EVER.
• With low cooldown, you can hit a enemy every time, and making to the enemy return to the base and you staying in the lane.
• Remember: this skill have "natural" spell vamp.
Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood becoming untargetable for 2 seconds and slowing enemies above him by 40% for 1 second. Additionally, he deals magic damage every half second to them and heals himself for 12.5% of the damage done.
Tips and Tricks:
• You can easily get out from team fights with this skill.
• When your team is in team fight you can slow the enemies with this skill.
• The best way of this skill is because you can dodge skills like Enchanted Crystal Arrow or Requiem.
• Remember: never use this to kill minions
Tides of Blood
Vladimir unleashes a torrent of blood dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies.
Each cast of Tides of Blood gives him an Empowered stack, which increases his healing and regeneration and causing his next Tides of Blood to deal 25% more base damage but cost 25% more health. This lasts for 10 seconds, and stacks up to four times.
Tips and Tricks:
• Use this + Transfusion to kill a minion wave and to restore HP.
• This skill if great for team fights, mainly when you get your Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
Vladimir infects all enemies in the target area with a virulent plague which increases the damage they take from all sources by 12% for 5 seconds. After these 5 seconds, infected enemies take magic damage.
Tips and Tricks:
• Ever use this when you're in a team fight.
• Remember: You this for first, to get more damage with the other spells.
• You can use this for just kill low health champions.
Transfusion + Tides of Blood
DESTROYING MINIONS WAVE
Tides of Blood + Transfusion (on siege minion) + Tides of Blood
Hemoplague + Tides of Blood + Sanguine Pool
Hemoplague + Ignite + Transfusion + Tides of Blood + Sanguine Pool + Transfusion + Tides of Blood + Transfusion
With more movement speed and recovery potions you can easily get the first blood. If you don't get the first blood, the potions will help you as hell early game in mid lane.
Now with more Ability Power, more Health and Spell Vamp, you'll start to kill your enemies very very easily. With more sustainability you'll farm like a hell and get out the lane with full Health, ever.
Now you're one of the main source of damage of your team. With tons of Ability Power, more Spell Vamp and Magic Penetration, you can easily destroy the other team in teamfights.
If you're getting problems with the other team, get this item. It will gives you more HP, and more Magic Resist. The passive of this item is awesome, and if you remember, more HP = more Ability Power ( Crimson Pact)
You can buy this item by first instead Boots and 3 Health Potion. The ring gives you health and ability power, and is a nice initial item. I prefer the boot and the potions.
If you're not doing well, buy this cheap item. With more HP, ability power, you probably started to kill (remember: more AP = more HP or vice versa Crimson Pact).
With this item, you'll have more Magic Resist and more Ability Power. The passive is good as hell for Vladimir. And the Ability Power will give you more health ( Crimson Pact). I recommend this item if have nice AP enemies.
More ability power, more armor and the 2 second Stasis is good for Vladimir. Ability power = HP ( Crimson Pact). I reccomend this item if have nice AD enemies.
This is another awesome item for Vlad. With tons of HP you'll be unkillable and with tons of HP you'll have tons of ability power ( Crimson Pact).
If the other team is noob, just buy this item and GG (don't remember: more AP = more HP Crimson Pact).
Well, now that you finish to read you know more about Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for everyone to read my build. Vote if you can, and help if you can. Bye and see you later!