This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
SEASON 10.16 UPDATED Sylas Jungle Guide
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
Threats & Synergies
Champion Build Guide
Sylas is a very fun champ to play, as each game is unique to the other because of Hijack. This ability gives lots of playmaking opportunity and is my favourite thing about Sylas.
I have a twitch account that I try to stream on, if you prefer watching people play the champ instead of reading guides, come watch me play her! https://www.twitch.tv/kalam_
If you wanna check out my op.gg to see what I've been playing then you can see it here: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=k%C3%A2lam
This is my second ever guide so if it is abit noob please be nice. I plan on keeping this guide updated and making more guides on Rek'Sai, Sejuani, Graves, Gragas, Ekko, and Kindred. I have summer holiday soon so I shall make it my goal to complete them all by then. I have already made an Elise guide so if any of you are looking for a good Elise Guide then please go check mine out here: Elise Guide
- Petricite Burst: After casting a spell, Sylas's next 2 basic attacks whirl his chains around him, damaging nearby enemies. The whirls do 70% less damage to minions.
- Sylas's Q
- Chain Lash: Sylas lashes out with his chains, damaging and slightly slowing enemies. After a brief delay, the intersection of the chains detonates, applying an increased slow and damaging enemies again.
- Sylas's W
- Kingslayer: Sylas lunges at a target with a powerful strike, damaging them and healing himself. If the enemy is at low health, the damage is increased; if Sylas is at low health, the heal is increased.
- Sylas's E
- Abscond / Abduct: Sylas dashes a short distance.
For a short time, he can recast the ability to whip out his chains, stunning, damaging, and pulling himself to the first enemy hit. If the target hit is a champion or a monster, Sylas gains a shield for 2 seconds.
- Sylas's R
- Hijack: Sylas steal's a chosen enemies Ultimate and can cast it freely.
+Steal enemy ultimates
+Good Jungle clear
-Ultimate can be useless
-First clear is rough
-Not the strongest early game figther
Blue Buff -> Wolves -> Raptors -> Red Buff ( Smite) (Hit level 3) -> Rift Scuttler / Gank -> Krugs -> Recall if no gank opportunity.
Red Buff -> Krugs ( Smite) -> Raptors (Hit level 3) -> Blue Buff -> Rift Scuttler / Gank -> Gromp -> Wolves -> Recall if no gank opportunity.
While playing Jungle, always keep in mind that your Red side monsters give more XP and GOLD. Also remember that Jungle Camps respawn after 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Buffs spawn every 5 minutes.
Sylas has very good AoE so he is best at clearing Raptors , Krugs and Wolves .
Just a small tip for using Sylas's abilities, Sylas can throw out his second E and then use his Q before it lands in order to save some animation time and to get that guaranteed second Q proc as they are CC'd. TRY to do this as it makes you burst an enemy much quicker.
If you wanna add me on league then I play on EUW and my name is : kâlam
A follow on my twitch would be much appreciated also : https://www.twitch.tv/kalam_
Thanks so much for reading and good luck in your games friends :).