This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Urgot Build Guide by Xervos Almighty
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
About me and the guide
What much to talk about? Let's skip to the most important parts. :)
- I prefer such abillity sequence because the main damage is going from the Acid Hunter which will proc True damage( Spirit of the Elder Lizard) and Magic damage( Liandry's Torment). The Noxian Corrosive Charge early is only to lower enemy's armor, which also will proc both True and Magic damage.
- If you bought Rylai's Crystal Scepter, all your spells will proc the slow, which can increase Magic damage from Liandry's Torment.
- Black Cleaver's passive will also be proc'd from both Q and E.
- Double-Edged Sword - I take that because of +2% dmg.
- Expose Weakness - 1 point in that because you will spam your abillities to the enemies, what will result in +3% additional damage your ally will deal to them.
- Warlord - No explanation needed here I think. +5% AD is an obvious reason.
- Devastating Strikes - I take 3 points in there because you will deal both magic ( Liandry's Torment) and physical( Acid Hunter Noxian Corrosive Charge) damage. 6% arm and magic penetration is always good in that case.
- Havoc - +3% dmg is always good.
- 3 points there because you will deal +5% dmg to champions below 50% health.
Havoc + Executioner + Double-Edged Sword = +10% more damage to the enemy!
- Recovery and Meditation will help you sustain in lane.
- Add 1 point into Strength of Spirit because it will grant you more HP regen per 300 mana because you will stack Manamune, right?
- Feel free to remove 1 point from Recovery and add it to the Summoner's Insight because Urgot lacks escapes, so 10% cdr on Flash would be really helpful.
- Good poke abillity.
- Reducing enemy's armor for 30~40% with a single shot with Noxian Corrosive Charge
- Tanky with Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Liandry's Torment and Black Cleaver.
- Can spam his abillities because of almost 40% CDR.
- Decent shield and positioning ultimate!
- No escape spells.
- Easy to kill in melee range.
- Auto-Attack range is very short.
- Limited only by mana and cooldowns.
- This guide is about poking, not close fighting.
Black Cleaver in addition to Noxian Corrosive Charge will decrease enemy's armor by ~40%.
Liandry's Torment in addition to Rylai's Crystal Scepter will increase your magic damage by 100%.
With Spirit of the Elder Lizard you will be able to deal all kinds of damage.
If you're getting focused in fights, buy Banshee's Veil.
Hextech Gunblade will help you regain health by spamming your spells. Get it only if you feel you need it.