Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DarkPercy trying to reach the Diamonds >_<!

Creator: DarkPercy March 8, 2013 4:44pm
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 12:05pm | Report

This is the 8th game I win with Master Yi in a row. Haven't lost one match yet lol.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 1:00pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Always believed in you and Yi.

PercYi 4eva.

<3 :D

Ahruu wrote:

The problem with Yi is that he snowballs very bad and his damage is nonexistent. loljk

and he isn't very mobile

Nighthawk wrote:

that normal game u played with me when you were yi looks harder than those games

lol glhf

sometimes they are easier than normals ._.

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 1:04pm | Report

ouch. This game was pretty unfair for a poor Master Yi. Top was losing hard and begging for ganks while I was farming so I had to do interrupt my snowballing to help top and all that happened was me dying alone to their 50 HP Pantheon because I mistimed my Cleanse (and my top laner was derping hard and couldn't help me). Then after that things got hooooorrriiibbbllee.

Vi, Pantheon and Morgana liked to triple ult me every single time they saw me so I literally couldn't get anything achieved at all. My teammates were starved and taxed my jungle as well so sometimes I had to stand at a camp and wait 30 seconds for it to spawn since there was nothing else to do.

Way too much CC for Yi, bad early plays, their team compo was better too. GG deserved the loss. Oh and I missed a Smite on baron as if it wasn't enough.

I don't like Cleanse at all on Yi. Spirit of the Ancient Golem is pretty damn cool though. Zephyr is meh and so is Frozen Mallet. Rushing Statikk Shiv is magic.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 4:02pm | Report
Lol the upside to yi though (why I don't get golem) is that he doesn't get affected by any CC but slows during his ultimate ;)
Mistiming Cleanse. Sad life
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 6:31pm | Report
Wait so what is your build now?
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 7:37pm | Report
Wtf is that Panth building =.= and do Lux players seriously still go Mejai's Soulstealer at *good* Diamond even while they don't get kills?
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 1:25am | Report

Wtf is that Panth building =.= and do Lux players seriously still go Mejai's Soulstealer at *good* Diamond even while they don't get kills?

Pantheon is just being a random damage queen xD
Mejaj's is respectable as Assist Fodder feed :)
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 2:01am | Report
Mejai's is a good last-resort item if you really have other choice but to rely on the enemy team throwing lolol
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:23am | Report
Hogopogo wrote:

Wait so what is your build now?

I will update my guide with this new build I'm using with great success so far.

Start: Hunter's Machete + 5 Health Potions + Trinket (I like the blue one)

Look at the enemy team;
If they have CC abilities that you KNOW will hurt you: Spirit Stone, Boots, Doran's Blade (Optional), Avarice Blade, Spirit of the Ancient Golem, Statikk Shiv
If you're a big man and you ain't afraid of no CC on their team: Madred's Razors, Boots, Doran's Blade (optional), Avarice Blade, Vampiric Scepter (very optional), Statikk Shiv

Then usually I just go full offense because I'm well farmed and/or well fed from champion kills.

Start with a Infinity Edge then just pick whatever fits your needs. Last Whisper, Blade of the Ruined King or Bloodthirster. I suppose you can still pick up a Zephyr if you went for the Madred's Razors build and you changed your mind about not needing tenacity. lol.

Make sure you're a pain in the *** to get rid of tho. Guardian Angel or Sunfire Aegis helps. You don't need to upgrade boots but if you want to get defense go for Ninja Tabi. Mercury's Treads are for f***ing ******* (still works tho). Otherwise you have nearly 400 MS without any boots at all so that's okay. You could even go for Statikk Shiv + Phantom Dancer or Zephyr. Maximum swag speed.
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2014 4:25am | Report

Idk, I don't like his build either. and yes Mejai's is a regularly seen item for Lux players in high diamond elo. On NA at least... lol

Embracing wrote:

Mejai's is a good last-resort item if you really have other choice but to rely on the enemy team throwing lolol

This too. But I see it specifically more on Lux it seems. It is kinda true that she's a kill/assist machine... and she's relatively safe as well with her range and CC and shield.

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide