Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2016 8:46pm | Report

Match History

Tryndamere got Uhge with good Teleport and roam plays. That gave Gangplank some free time so he actually go pretty big also. Their team wasn't coordinated enough to deal with a fed Tryn split push so it didn’t really matter that much other that the rest of us were on the map giving them another target to worry about.

I basically grabbed Ekko because he was available and to make sure the other team didn’t play him. Died a couple of times early when I was still in my squishy phase, but started to do work once I was fairly well into my unkillable phase.

Nami and Fizz were positionally and aggression challenged so they made up the bulk of our deaths.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2016 9:49pm | Report

Match History

Their Vi apparently DCd pretty early on. Then they got into an argument about who should buy a Sightstone. Malphite wanted to go more damage oriented since they were down Vi. Morgana thought the support out to be the one building the Sighstone.

I was not on point with my skill shots and didn’t farm well. Need to fix that as we won’t always have the benefit of DC on the enemy team. First time into the Morgana matchup. Was annoying to have to avoid her Tormented Shadow to avoid receiving a Thunderlord's Decree proc on Top of the Tormented Soil damage. That thing lasts for a long time and made it so I couldn’t get angles I needed to last hit some minions and also make sure I wasn’t lining up in such a way that she could hit me with Dark Binding. Ended up not conserving my mana well to try to keep up with her pushing power and to harass her back. I probably just need to focus on one or the other against her.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 9:22am | Report

Vel'Koz - For the most part I just simply matched Malzahar's rate of pushing and roamed better than he did. My duo partner got huge on Graves and Lee Sin managed to do a decent amount of work around the map, so this one ended up being a stomp. I think Malz may have DCd for a wave or two as he was missing for a long time after Lee Sin and I teamed up to kill him under his turret (at the cost of Lee's life). I gave my duo partner a heads up to buy a Quicksilver Sash after he got shut down by Malz.

Vel'Koz - Duo parter got big on Poppy. Our Vayne was pretty good (such that we invited her to play in our next game). Still need to work on managing my mana better pre Chalice of Harmony. A full combo or two will tank my mana pool and against someone with a shield, I may not be getting a lot of bang for my buck.

My one death was from tunneling on to Karma when I saw what I thought was a golden opportunity to combo her. I burned all my cool downs + Ignite and she still didn't die. Then Nautilus pops out of the river brush. *****. Baited. And I knew he had just been Bot so there was a possibility he could have come up river, but I lost sight of that while blood lusting for Karma.

Shyvana - I think I tilted myself to start this game by not noticing Ekko was still on the board when I picked. Since we had a Rengar Top I figured this game was donzo from the get go, which impacted how I went about playing the game.

To my surprise Rengo first blooded Ekko. But maybe that shouldn't have been a surprise because I've played some Ekko. He is squishy before he gets some items and his sustain isn't that great, while Rengo has a lot of tools to kill someone if they don't respect his early all in potential.

Rengar continued to do well against Ekko however, he was always on the ragged each of losing the match-up, so I spent more time and attention on that lane than I should have because I was worried about Ekko getting out of control.

In retrospect I should have spent my time trying to get Mid ahead and try to change the balance of power in Bot lane. Our Bot lane was losing early and then winning and then losing again when Fiddlesticks started focusing the lane.

Mid game, Rengar kept trying to kill Fiddlesticks and dying, because Fiddle screws assassins if they can't kill him instantly. So Fiddle was getting big off of shutting down Rengar, which made grouping potentially dicey since we weren't putting out the ward coverage necessary to keep track of Fiddle.

If I could do the game over, I would have liked to have Rengar split push when he had Teleport up, because it really took Fiddlesticks and one more of their team members to deal with him. However because Rengar kept trying to kill Fiddle and dying we weren't really able to set up properly for a split push where he was in one lane and our team was pressuring an objective in another lane and I couldn't get that across to the team in a way that made it happen.

E.g., Rengar rightfully got mad at us for getting into a fight around Dragon without him, which we lost heavily due to just getting picked off one by one. But after we pick up two kills Top lane instead of taking Baron, Rengar immediately Teleports to Bot lane to join a minion wave that was crashing into there Bot base tower and dies to Ezreal and Fiddlesticks.

I was a little salty about this one, but this was one of those games where I should have be doing what my team was doing rather than what my team should have been doing which is scraping all the resources off the map, pushing out lanes, and getting ward coverage down before going to try and siege their turrets.

Lulu - I probably shouldn't have gone Lulu since I haven't put any reps in on her in normals games, but it seems that every time I try to actually queue up for Mid in normals I end up getting jungle.

There are quite a few things I need to work on, but overall I enjoyed playing her as an alternative to Vel'Koz that also has a relatively safe lane and can do well into assassins since can just turn them into cupcakes.

I felt like this game amounted to having the wrong ADC for the composition. Rammus and Akali kept getting ahead of the rest of the team, which meant they would be chunked before the rest of us could join the fight. Sivir would have been a better pick.

Rammus tried ganking my lane a couple of times but we were only able to get Orianna's Flash since we didn't do enough damage betwixt the two of us.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 10:25pm | Report

Match History

I don’t know how to put this politely but our Bot lane cumulatively had the game sense of two ossified turds. Master Yi crushed Top lane and was well ahead of everyone else in the game. All he needed to do was to keep split pushing while the rest of us pressured somewhere else on the map and not get caught, which should have been easy with all the disengage we had, but Thresh could not find an unwarded spot on the map that he didn’t want to check out even when no one else on our team was any where near him and Sivir wouldn’t group with the rest of us so that Master Yi could do his Yi things. Like it was blanking embarrassing how stupidly we played that game because two team members wouldn’t get with the program which I carefully typed out in chat. How many team fight loses does it take you to realize we couldn’t fight them toe to toe Thresh? It was so bad that Yi didn’t even feel like he could leave the team and they had way more tools for picks then we did. Seriously. All we had to do was ward for Yi and not get caught while keeping them busy elsewhere on the map and that game was GG. Argh…
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 10:35pm | Report

Match History

This was a stomp. Heimerdinger died once to Yasuo and I cleaned Yasuo up. We had good ward coverage and pinged out Xin Zhao any time he came to gank so he wasn’t able to get snowballing. Nasus crushed Top once he got his Spectre's Cowl and a Sheen. I think he may have even pulled off one double kill against Vladimir and Xin. I spent some time helping out Bot, but it didn’t net us a lot the first time or two I came by, but eventually we made some progress there.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2016 10:39pm | Report

Match History

Level 1 invade that netted us a kill on Fiddlesticks. We then resumed our regularly scheduled programming with a healthy dose of drubbing. Ashe got huge and everyone else helped out.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2016 9:59pm | Report

Match History

Their Kindred decide to invade our Blue side jungle I guess to scout or place a ward. Fortunately my team listened to me and covered the jungle entrances so Xerath spotted her and Poppy, I, and I think Tristana were able to coverage on her. I got the kill and I think we got at least two assists for that little escapade. Love it when that happens because it means I get my Enchantment: Devourer (#soonRIP?) earlier.

My duo partner struggled against Kindred as Poppy a bit, tricky matchup I would think. But they and I teamed up to take them out a couple of times. Then Poppy could roam. Bot was fairly even, though eventually Jhin who was Plat last season and Soraka started to pull ahead. Xerath also did some roaming and actually faired pretty well against Diana. Volibear tried, but the rest of his team was too far behind.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2016 10:09pm | Report

Match History

Back in Silver 4 for the time being, though my 3 game streak of 0 deaths on Shyvana came to an end. Yasuo ****ped on Akali early, but some people on our team didn’t have any sense and gave her several kills Mid game so we had a somewhat dangerous Akali to deal with. One of my deaths was from trying to bail my team out in a fight that was going somewhat against us, but I thought my presence might tip the scales in our team's favor, however their team scattered and I was only able to kill one while getting kited back and forth by two of them. I also missed a skill shot that might have taken out I believe it was Caitlyn. Overall the game went fairly well by the numbers and we had the kills and gold on the right people to make it fairly easy to end.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2016 7:44pm | Report

Match History

Somewhat hard fought, but late game our LeBlanc was able to delete some of their key champions making our lives easier.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2016 7:45pm | Report

Match History

Graves was working over Tryndamere with only a little help from me. Really won or held even ever where it mattered.

I'm liking Randuin's Omen vs any crit based ADC. That and I can pop the active when I dive into their backline slowing them down.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide