Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serpe's Jungling Corner!

Creator: ZioSerpe December 11, 2011 3:49pm
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:04pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

You put a jungle tier list and then don't want tier list discussions? Yeah.

Maokai is not the best jungler in the game (not even close). Trundle being 3rd kinda made me lol, his ganks and late game scaling are his only good things going for him. Shaco being above Nocturne made me lol, as did Irelia being T3. Malphite being low T2 also made me lol, Shyvana should be higher too, as should Master Yi & Xin. Oh and Cho being T3 is just the stupidest thing i've ever seen lol...

Oh and no Nasus at all, when he should be high T2/T1 is a bit sad.

Hope that helped.

Dear lord is like you people don't even read

Point is discussing ONLY tear list is not the proupose of this thread
Then let's see
Shaco is better than nocturne right now, deal with it
Malphite is so deep down because he's higly situational, unless the other team has strong autoattackers there is seriusly no point in picking him over, well a lot of people.
I'd love Shyvana to be higher since she's one of my favourite, but she isn't, she can't gank worth **** if the enemy isn't overextended, if it wasn't for the new jungle she'd be lower.
Master Yi and Xin are higly situational one because gets raped by strong CC teams and the other because of seriusly weak lategame.
Cho is tier 3 because he's way better as solo top, I can't stress that enough, everyone knows he's a pretty good jungler, but compared to being top he looks worthless. I wonder what the **** did I wrote tier3 description for since no one seems to care about it.
Also I love what you said about trundle, his ganks and his lategame scaling are the his only goo things, god what a **** of a jungler, he has great ganks and lategame scaling (he also has insane fast clear time) **** that's bad.
Make sense please?

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:25pm | Report
Wonder who made that banner... couldn't have been me :D
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:35pm | Report
Zio, you seem like you need to clam down bro.

Don't make a tier list if you can't handle the people saying "Bla, bla bla. X should be here and Y should be here."

We're offering our opinions on your opinion and all you're giving us in return is a kind, swift kick to the testicles and an even kinder, "**** off, I'm always right"

Honestly, Fiddlesticks is bottom, BOTTOM tier 4. Weak AoE early and terrible clear times. To make up for those terrible clear times, he has strong 6 ganks BUT it takes him so long to get there that, the lane he's trying to gank is already level 7 or 8.

My OPINION on where gangplank is, is that he should be tier 3 or 4. You know why?! His ganks are wonky. The slow is bad early, and doesn't scale up. If he has red, that's a slight bit better. Sure he can farm all day in the jungle just by maxing Parrrlay and getting extra gold like that but, he will be super, super under-leveled.

Maokai being that high on the list, I accept reluctantly because I'm super biased having jungled him in all 3 incarnations of the jungle successfully. Does he deserve to be that high? Hell no. All he brings is strong ganks if you level the skills correctly and forgo more clearing speed. If you decide to make him jungle, and you are not getting successful ganks, you will fall far, far, far behind in gold and you won't be able to fulfill either the tank or the burst-caster roles effectively.

Tryn should be higher up. Strong as hell duelist with AoE clearing potential and a strong counter-counter-jungling tool. Also, him being in the jungle lets him farm freely without the worry that he'll get denied by someone with range or someone who counters him hard. Also, the wall jump for chasing/counter-jungling is way too strong to overlook.

There! Are you happy with the "discussion" I've provided you with.

Also, fix the damn spelling errors. If this is to be some sort of "official" list, you might as well have it look that way. Punctuate your sentences somewhat too. I'm having a hard time deciphering what "Point is discussing ONLY tear list is not the proupose of this thread" is supposed to mean.

Lastly. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

EDIT: Yes, telling you to "clam down" was 100% intentional. I don't misspell things otherwise.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:52pm | Report
I agree with Lugi on this.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:01pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Zio, you seem like you need to clam down bro.

Don't make a tier list if you can't handle the people saying "Bla, bla bla. X should be here and Y should be here."

We're offering our opinions on your opinion and all you're giving us in return is a kind, swift kick to the testicles and an even kinder, "**** off, I'm always right"

Honestly, Fiddlesticks is bottom, BOTTOM tier 4. Weak AoE early and terrible clear times. To make up for those terrible clear times, he has strong 6 ganks BUT it takes him so long to get there that, the lane he's trying to gank is already level 7 or 8.

My OPINION on where gangplank is, is that he should be tier 3 or 4. You know why?! His ganks are wonky. The slow is bad early, and doesn't scale up. If he has red, that's a slight bit better. Sure he can farm all day in the jungle just by maxing Parrrlay and getting extra gold like that but, he will be super, super under-leveled.

Maokai being that high on the list, I accept reluctantly because I'm super biased having jungled him in all 3 incarnations of the jungle successfully. Does he deserve to be that high? Hell no. All he brings is strong ganks if you level the skills correctly and forgo more clearing speed. If you decide to make him jungle, and you are not getting successful ganks, you will fall far, far, far behind in gold and you won't be able to fulfill either the tank or the burst-caster roles effectively.

Tryn should be higher up. Strong as hell duelist with AoE clearing potential and a strong counter-counter-jungling tool. Also, him being in the jungle lets him farm freely without the worry that he'll get denied by someone with range or someone who counters him hard. Also, the wall jump for chasing/counter-jungling is way too strong to overlook.

There! Are you happy with the "discussion" I've provided you with.

Also, fix the damn spelling errors. If this is to be some sort of "official" list, you might as well have it look that way. Punctuate your sentences somewhat too. I'm having a hard time deciphering what "Point is discussing ONLY tear list is not the proupose of this thread" is supposed to mean.

I really don't get why you're being such an ***.
I've calmly explained my reason to everyone so far, this is the point of the thread, yet in your opinion
I need to calm down, whatever, let's move on.

1st I didn't make a tier 4 I only made 3 and the more discussion goes on the more I regret it because I could make some bigger difference between T3 champs, will fix that as soon as I am sure of how to do that.

Fiddle, hmm yeah I've been thinking about having him way too high since the moment I posted it, point is he's the best pure AP jungler, and that's rises his tier value greatly. Yet yes he could be lower, will give some thoughts on update.

Is pretty obvius that you think Gangplank is a weak jungler and ganker since you're leveling parrley, for gankplank in the jungle you max Rise Morale

Maokai right now can start with regrowth pendant and go philo HoG rite away, he's never behind in gold. Also I am not sure what you mean level the skills correctly? One usually levels skills correctly when playing O_o

I made trynd a favour having him in T2 as he's another of those champs that gets way more by being solo top as he can farm twice the gold, yet his jungling is just too amazing to even think of having him tier3. So well yes, for great he is in the jungle he's not as great as he's in a solo lane.

Lugignaf wrote:
Lastly. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I can't answer to this as I have no idea what you said

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:51pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

I wonder what the **** did I wrote tier3 description for since no one seems to care about it.

Definitely calm here.

ZioSerpe wrote:

Maokai right now can start with regrowth pendant and go philo HoG rite away, he's never behind in gold. Also I am not sure what you mean level the skills correctly? One usually levels skills correctly when playing O_o

Regrowth pendant does not build into HoG. Not even close. If you build both HoG and Philo to [n]not[/b] be behind if/when you fail ganks, you won't have the damage to clear buff camps fast enough to stay a threat.
Leveling skills correctly: E-W(level 2 gank after red)-Q-E-W-R. R stays level 1 until you're done jungling as the only good thing that comes out of leveling it is CD and base damage and you prioritize E=W>Q>R. Because you're not going to stick around that long after a gank that may or may have not failed, you don't need the cooldown on it to be lower.
IF you're doing a sustained route of blue-wolves-wraiths-golems-red-wraiths, you're not capitalizing on the early gank power that Mao has over most junglers.

TL;DR Aggressive Maokai that starts with dorans and ganks fast and hard is better than sustained jungling although both work.

But seriously, I't hard to have a meaningful argument/conversation if your sentences aren't punctuated at least 80% correctly. M'k?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 9:54pm | Report
Apparently Soraka jungle is top tier.

/source: Wayne & Nick.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 10:12pm | Report
Man its like a bunch of lions pissing all over trying to mark their non existent territory.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 10:16pm | Report
ALL THE TERRITORY BELONGS TO ME! ALL OF IT!
True love is found only in yourself.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 10:23pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Apparently Soraka jungle is top tier.

/source: Wayne & Nick.

I KNOW THOSE GUYS DON'T TRUST THEM!
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.