Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

League of Legends Forum: General Discussion

Anything LoL! Fansites, fan art, game discussion, etc...
Read the General Rules & Guidelines before posting.

Topics Recent Activity Views Posts
Season 1 Comes to an End by Clinton » Sep 5 @ 08:45am 1 ... 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 So, season 1 I am assuming ends... Clinton Sep 5 @ 08:45am 14,314 82
Riven Spotlight by xLiqur » Sep 14 @ 01:37pm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V... xLiqur Sep 14 @ 01:37pm 1,209 1
20 minute surrendering... by Mazuran » Sep 14 @ 02:18am 1 2 3 The other day, I had a terrible... Mazuran Sep 14 @ 02:18am 6,072 28
Teaching LoL to a friend by ZioSerpe » Sep 10 @ 03:56pm 1 2 So yeah basically I got a friend... ZioSerpe Sep 10 @ 03:56pm 4,570 16
Corki Champion Spotlight by NicknameMy » Sep 14 @ 09:56am well, corki is actually... NicknameMy Sep 14 @ 09:56am 1,182 1
New Skins After Riven Patch by Atarios » Sep 14 @ 03:58am dark void malzahar deep sea... Atarios Sep 14 @ 03:58am 2,282 6
Riven Skins by Bloofyre » Sep 13 @ 12:23am 1 2 3 Crimson Elite Riven: Riven... Bloofyre Sep 13 @ 12:23am 13,695 23
Patch Preview 1.0.0.125 by VoiD » Sep 13 @ 05:26pm 1 2 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0... VoiD Sep 13 @ 05:26pm 5,128 22
Why can't I play Caitlyn? by SinDelta » Sep 12 @ 12:24pm 1 2 3 I can play every other ranged... SinDelta Sep 12 @ 12:24pm 5,921 28
No Dominion Tomorrow by Queso » Sep 13 @ 08:23am http://na.leagueoflegends.com/bo... Queso Sep 13 @ 08:23am 1,729 8
IRC info? by Danny1UP » Sep 13 @ 03:22pm Hey, i was trying to search for... Danny1UP Sep 13 @ 03:22pm 1,049 2
New Riven artwork! by Searz » Sep 13 @ 09:02am 1 2 SO MUCH BETTER! Searz Sep 13 @ 09:02am 9,966 19
Hints at the incoming Patch by Queso » Sep 11 @ 07:12pm 1 2 3 4 5 6 From Guinsoo via DevTracker:... Queso Sep 11 @ 07:12pm 12,127 51
New Riven Details by Queso » Sep 8 @ 11:31pm 1 2 All quoted from Xypherous and I... Queso Sep 8 @ 11:31pm 4,998 20
The return of the Locket...? by Mazuran » Sep 13 @ 04:11am From the latest Journal of... Mazuran Sep 13 @ 04:11am 1,941 10
Is Endless Rage OP? by Fox Rage » Sep 10 @ 10:23am 1 2 3 4 5 6 This is my question for you... Fox Rage Sep 10 @ 10:23am 10,885 56
Need help by Priest fog » Sep 12 @ 01:19pm Hello, i just created account... Priest fog Sep 12 @ 01:19pm 1,682 6
PROMOTE'S BACK??? by Keels » Sep 11 @ 07:06pm WTF! 5 MAN PROMOTE FTW! Or is... Keels Sep 11 @ 07:06pm 1,899 8
Special Thanks, Team Comp, and Help by LukeCA » Aug 18 @ 03:49am 1 2 3 so i got myself a team of... LukeCA Aug 18 @ 03:49am 4,708 22
Maztef's here baby! by Maztef » Sep 10 @ 05:56pm Maztef Sep 10 @ 05:56pm 1,344 3
I sure am a gentleman by TheJohn » Sep 8 @ 01:25pm 1 2 3 4 Today I decided to play some... TheJohn Sep 8 @ 01:25pm 5,668 31
Mobafire Community Montage by Skrallz » Sep 8 @ 12:42pm 1 2 I feel like making a community... Skrallz Sep 8 @ 12:42pm 3,365 17
Team Compo by Xcutioner » Sep 9 @ 08:01am So newb here, just wanted to ask... Xcutioner Sep 9 @ 08:01am 1,443 6
Roaming Meta? by Whated#79092 » Sep 2 @ 10:13am 1 2 3 Is it still viable? I've been... Whated#79092 Sep 2 @ 10:13am 4,651 23
Super trolls ! by Svadilfari » Sep 9 @ 12:01pm Okay, I'm going to tell you what... Svadilfari Sep 9 @ 12:01pm 1,736 8
Dominion? by Acebeans » Sep 8 @ 11:48am Is Dominion coming tonight?... Acebeans Sep 8 @ 11:48am 1,769 8
Mechanics Preview: Riven by RoIand#64773 » Sep 7 @ 05:16pm 1 2 3 "Riven is a flow-based... RoIand#64773 Sep 7 @ 05:16pm 6,948 22

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide