Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Season 13 Mini Guide Contest #2 Winners!

Creator: Hades4u June 13, 2023 2:45am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2023 2:45am | Report

Hey everyone, it's finally time to reveal the winners of our second Mini Guide Contest! 🥁

There were a lot of fantastic guides that qualified for this contest, but we could only pick five winners and three honorable mentions. We would like to thank everyone for taking part in this community event, and for sharing valuable educational resources for everyone to enjoy. You're the best!

Finally - let's move on to the best guides of this Mini Guide Contest!

Author: @ Doody_tco
Doody_tco's Samira guide continues to be one of the best learning resources available for The Desert Rose! In-depth information presented in a clean and easy to follow fashion, this guide will improve your Samira knowledge and odds of victory after a simple quick read. You can find information on which are the most effective builds to follow, how to deal with the toughest matchups, and many more you'll have to discover yourself!

Author: @ Saiyans
If you're a Fizz main then you're definitely familiar with Saiyans's guide! It is one of the best guides for Fizz our community has ever seen throughout the years, and it'll teach you everything you need to know in order to dominate the mid lane. Find which items to go for, tips and tricks for every stage of the game, and other vital information that will help you carry your team!

Author: @ Bonkk
Bonkk was one of the honorable mentions of the first Mini Guide Contest, but this time they've stepped up their game and managed to secure a spot among the winners! Their brand new guide for Malphite is definitely a must read, as it shares the author's deep knowledge of Malphite and how to reach his maximum potential. Make sure to give it a good read and let Bonkk know what you think of their second guide!

Author: @ Shark of Void
Shark of Void secures their second Mini Guide Contest win, this time with their new Nocturne guide! The guide thoroughly covers every aspect of Nocturne's gameplay that you should be aware of when picking The Eternal Nightmare. The guide is also optimized for mobile view, meaning you can enjoy this guide no matter the device you're browsing from! Check it out and share your feedback and thoughts with Shark of Void!

Author: @ V1kt0r555
V1kt0r555 has already made their forte known over the years, and that is in-depth guides with a great focus on analyzing every possible matchup. If you're looking to improve your Swain skills and knowledge, then this guide is a must read and will definitely teach you plenty of new tricks you can try in your next match. Take a look and see for yourself!

In addition to the guides above, we would like to congratulate our honorable mentions, who are authors of amazing guides but didn't quite make it to the top this time. Make sure to check out their guides and let them know what you think of their content!

Thank you once again to everyone who participated in our second Mini Guide Contest, and please let us know what you think about this community event and what you would like to see in the future! Special thanks to @ Jovy and @ Sovereign Kitten for judging this one, and we'll see you all in the next Mini Guide Contest in July! 😊
Doody_tco
<Member>
Doody_tco's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2023 2:51am | Report
Thank you for the opportunity and thank you judges. Congratulations all winners!! 🍀
Shark of Void
<Sorcerer>
Shark of Void's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2023 3:16am | Report
I am glad that among such a large number of guides, mine was chosen as the winner again!
But I must inform you that this was my last guide for the contest, as I am starting work on, I'm not afraid to say this, the most grandiose guide in all of Mobafire, my guide to Naafiri!
You can check out my best guide!
V1kt0r555
<Member>
V1kt0r555's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2023 5:02am | Report
Congratulations to all winners and honorable mentions! I wasn't expecting to be a winner but I am really more than a happy person!
Bonkk
<Member>
Bonkk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2023 10:13pm | Report
Congratulations to all! Thank you to everyone involved in making this event possible, it was a blast.😄
Urason
<Member>
Urason's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2023 11:36am | Report
Congrats to everyone in this Mobafire contest!! Thank you to mods and judges for making this possible and giving me the honor of being a winner <3
Urasonlol
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2023 12:07pm | Report
Congratulations to all the winners! 🙂
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Amberdragon
<Sharpshooter>
Amberdragon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards