Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Season 13 Mini Guide Contest #1 Winners!

Creator: Hades4u April 18, 2023 2:00am
1 2
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2023 2:00am | Report

Hey everyone, it's finally time to reveal the winners of the first ever Mini Guide Contest! 🥁

There were a lot of fantastic guides that qualified for this contest, but we could only pick five winners and three honorable mentions. We would like to thank everyone for taking part in this community event, and for sharing valuable educational resources for everyone to enjoy. You're the best!

Finally - let's move on to the best guides of this Mini Guide Contest!

Author: @ Boptimus
Boptimus' mega guides never fail to impress! One of the strongest points of this mega guide is its extensive coverage of matchups, which provides comprehensive strategies and tips for each champion you may encounter in your matches. The guide also offers a thorough analysis of game mechanics that you must master to effectively play K'Sante. The guide is also well-structured and user-friendly, making it accessible to players of all skill levels. Overall, this guide is an amazing resource for anyone wishing to enhance their K'Sante performance!

Author: @ Shark of Void
Shark of Void's brand new guide for Kennen is a thing of beauty! The guide offers a detailed breakdown of Kennen's abilities, playstyle, and item builds, as well as providing valuable tips on laning, team fights, and objective control. What stands out the most is its in-depth coverage of warding and different mechanics such as wave management and even recalling tricks, very useful to keep in mind! Definitely a must read for every Kennen main!

Author: @ Potent213
Learn how to properly play Fiora from the best! Potent213's experience with the game and Fiora has aided them into creating an amazing learning resource for everyone to benefit from. Find out the best builds, how to effectively use Fiora's abilities, and how to deal with the most problematic matchups you might encounter in your matches. Check it out and begin increasing your win rate with Fiora!

Author: @ Amberdragon
Nothing more satisfying than hitting a strong crit! Try out Amberdragon's Crit build for Sivir and blow your enemies away in just a few hits. Learn how to itemize what to aim for at each stage of the game, and make sure to follow Amberdragon's tips and tricks in order for the build to work as intended. Surviving as an ADC can be rough, and if it is the same for you, make sure to carefully read the Survival Guide chapter!

Author: @ xblademojo
If you've played Kassadin before, then you're probably familiar with xblademojo's guide for Kassadin. It's one of the best Kassadin learning resources available out there, and it has been kept updated throughout multiple years and season. After reading this guide, you should have a better understanding of Kassadin's strengths and weaknesses, and how to handle the mid lane against various enemy champions. If you're a newer player, xblademojo's got you covered with an additional Kassadin guide specially crafted for you!

In addition to the guides above, we would like to congratulate our honorable mentions, who are authors of amazing guides but didn't quite make it to the top this time. Make sure to check out their guides and let them know what you think of their content!

Thank you once again to everyone who participated in our first ever Mini Guide Contest, and please let us know what you think about this community event and what you would like to see in the future! Special thanks to @ Fruxo and @ Silverman43 for judging this one, and we'll see you all in the next Mini Guide Contest in May! 😊
Shark of Void
<Sorcerer>
Shark of Void's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2023 6:41am | Report
Congratulations to all the winners and thank the judges! I was glad to take part in this amazing competition!
You can check out my best guide!
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2023 7:47am | Report
Congratulations to the winners. :)
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Silverman43
<Versatility Master>
Silverman43's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2023 9:32am | Report
Many lovely guides to judge, thank you all for participating and congratulations to all winners!
Thanks to @ Jovy for the signature!
xblademojo
<Sorcerer>
xblademojo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2023 9:38am | Report
Thank you! Great Motivation, to keep up with new Guides and to Update Old Ones Graphically :) - Stay Tuned!
Cryniu
<Member>
Cryniu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2023 3:44pm | Report
I was hoping at least a mention with my Zilean guide :c

Congratulations to all the winners and I don't know, the format and the results are a little strange for me.

I think I'll take a break of the contests until a new format or something.
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2023 12:46am | Report
Hey @ Cryniu!

Thank you for taking part in the guide contest and I'm sorry we couldn't pick you as one of the winners this time. 😟

The number of winners is limited and our judges always work hard to pick the best eligible guides to win. Feel free to contact the judges themselves and ask what you could improve about your guide to increase your chances of winning next time, and never give up, competition is tough in these events!

If you could provide us with a little more information on what you dislike about this format and the way we've announced the winners, it would be helpful to us in improving future guide contests.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts! 😁
Bonkk
<Member>
Bonkk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2023 7:24am | Report
Great job to everyone involved! Congratulations to all the winners, judges, and participants of the event. Much love to everyone <3.
Amberdragon
<Sharpshooter>
Amberdragon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2023 8:05am | Report
Congratulations to all the winners, honorable mentions and participants for all the effort put into your guides!!
I found this contest was a really nice way to motivate people to pay some extra attention to the champions that needed it.
Thank you for the opportunity!
Kocykek
<Stalker>
Kocykek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2023 8:23am | Report
Thank you for the honorable mention and congratulations to other winners as well! ^-^
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide