Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Share your Fizz Builds and Discuss some...

Creator: GRIFFENDORF November 16, 2011 3:33am
1 2
GRIFFENDORF
<Member>
GRIFFENDORF's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2011 3:33am | Report
IVE REALIZED I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION!! MOD PLZ MOVE TO RIGHT SECTION PLZZ

Ive been playing Fizz and im really enjoying him. What builds are you guys using with him? And what are your resullts with him?

The build ive been using so far has been
-Dorans Ring
-Mage Pen Boots
-RoA
-Rylais
-Deathcap

then my last item is up for grabs. sum of you are going to say why so much health? At 3k health his durability is crazy while still being able to burst down people like a joke! I also got a qudra kill in my first game with him. And ive never went negeitive with this champion so far, even when my team loses!

So share your builds and lets discuss! Fizz, the tidal trickster!!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 1:13pm | Report
Moved :)
Melionos
<Member>
Melionos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2011 10:51pm | Report
My personal build is a mix of AS/AP. I can see on-hit working, but I prefer AS/AP as it provides more burst and still has good sustained with W active.

Core:
Malady
Sheen
Vampiric Scepter
Mercury's Treads or Berserker's Greaves
Hextech Revolver

Late-game:
Lich Bane
Rabadon's Deathcap
Hextech Gunblade
Mercury's Treads

Then 2 of these 3, depending on your team and theirs; Madred's for tanky teams unless you have Vayne or Bloodrazor Teemo, so on and so forth.
Nashor's Tooth
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Madred's Bloodrazor

This fits my personal playstyle Fizz, which is a no-durability assassin as opposed to a more fighter, tanky style.

Theory behind each item:

Malady provides good early to mid game damage output with the on-hit effect in conjuction with Seastone Trident's active.

I get Sheen for a few reasons. It's relatively cheap, and it provides a healthy chunk of mana and AP in one slot. The damage boost dovetails well with Vampiric Scepter. And obviously, it builds into Lich Bane for disturbingly high burst late-game.

Vampiric Scepter because the other core items are hardly cheap, this provides extra sustain and a decent boost in HP when you Q things with Sheen's active. Also here because it builds into Hextech Gunblade.

Mercury's Treads for obvious reasons. This build and playstyle is extremely dependant on murdering things and getting out quick, and you can't do that if you're CC'd. HOWEVER if the enemy team is light on CC and you find yourself not getting focused, Berserker's Greaves are cheap and provide a solid boost to your W's damage.

Late game:

Lich Bane because at this point, you have a decent amount of AP even without Rabadon's Deathcap, and this gives you A) more burst on your Q, and B) more healing from Hextech Gunblade.

Rabadon's Deathcap Duh.

Hextech Gunblade I'm iffy on this one. Spellvamp alone doesn't help Fizz much unless he's raw AP, and neither does Lifesteal since most of his damage is on-hit magic damage that doesn't benefit from spellvamp. HOWEVER. This gives him an extra nuke and slow, and with Spellvamp AND lifesteal together, it provides a good amount of healing, especially when combined with Lich Bane and your Q. This is a slow and expensive item to get, but I feel it's worth it.

I'm not a huge fan of Nashor's Tooth. It's a solid item on Fizz because it provides a sizeable amount of AS, AP, and CDR, but overall I find it fairly lackluster for its cost.

Guinsoo's Rageblade is such a mean item on Fizz, in my opinion. His W's DoT already scales the longer you hit things, and with this item, the more you hit things, the faster and harder you hit them. The extra AD also dovetails well with Hextech Gunblade.

Madred's Bloodrazor if the enemy team is extra tanky and you don't have an AD carry that can shred them. Self-explanatory.

One last thing; When you Q to someone to damage them, ALWAYS activate W before Q. Q applies on-hit effects and you attack right afterwards, so you'll get the W's active damage twice, plus the DoT, so on and so forth.
Vaellen
<Member>
Vaellen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 2:50am | Report
Berserker's Greaves
Rod of Ages
Wit's End
Madred's Bloodrazor
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Atma's Impaler

I tried that out and it worked wonders. I also built a Hextech Gunblade once instead of Madred's.

You get about 2XX AD, 3.Xk HP, some armor and MR, lots of attack speed and damage. Your W is amazing with Wit's End and Madred's and when you attack someone they are constantly slowed by 15% due to the Passive of Rylai's Crystal Scepter.

You are pretty tanky for someone who can go untargetable and jump over walls, your Q still does some great damage and if you get the Hextech Gunblade, nobody escapes from you (Flash/Exhaust, screw those, just follow with E, slow with Gunblade and continue slowing with Rylai's :D Forever Slowed)
Vaellen
<Member>
Vaellen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 2:51am | Report
EDIT: Sorry for double post, kill that internet...
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 4:35pm | Report
Start: Doran's Ring/ Boots+ Health PotionX3

Rush: Catalyst the protector/ Rod of Ages
Core: Rabadon's Deathcap+ Rod of Ages+ Lich Bane
Boots are either Ionian Boots of Lucidity or Sorcerer's Shoes depending on how often I can get blue. I usually post-pone them as long as I can because of the mobility I have on Q and E.

Skill order is R->W->Q/E. E is maxed sooner if they have a lot of target-to-kill spells like Ace in the Hole or Requiem.

Optional items: Rylai's Crystal Scepter/ Nashor's Tooth/ Abyssal Mask I usually end up getting Rylai's and Abyssal for the defences.
Zhoyna's hourglass is good too.

21/0/9 masteries and standard caster runes.
True love is found only in yourself.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 6:06am | Report
I'd rather max E before Q any time, that 2sec/lvl are just too good.
And ofc grab CDR as core, Fiendish codex first and upgrade him later. Depending on enemy team both is possible: DFG or Nashor. You have to rely on your skills to do dmg or survive way too much.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 1:45pm | Report
I first blooded a ryze. That was pretty special.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
tswift4liife
<Member>
tswift4liife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 11:25am | Report
This is for mid fizz
-Start with mana crystal, mantle, or dorans depending on who you are facing mid (vs morg i take crystal because shes easy to dodge, vs annie i will probably take mantle so i can farm more safely, especially because fizz needs all his spells at least lvl 1 until he can effectively harass)
-next u need sheen and cd boots, cd boots are so important because fizz has long cd's
-next get needlessly large rod
-then get giants belt or finish rabs if your really dominating
-finish rabs or grab giants belt
-finish lichbane
-finish rylais
-hextech gunblade- since your melee and often take damage u need spell vamp, and this is much more beneficial than woa
-obviously last item is situational but you cant go wrong with guardian angel

WHY NO ROA?
with fizz long cooldowns and very low mana costs, you dont need roa

WHO DOES FIZZ COUNTER MID
-vlad especially becuase of w's passive
-morg because shes easy to dodge
-brand again he has skillshots so you can dodge
-lux same reason
-sion hes melee so you can just auto him with w passive
-kass your w passive will destroy him even if silenced, i wouldnt say fizz can crush kass but he has a much better chance than annie/brand/ etc
-gragas its so easy to dodge barrels, jump in and just stab him repeatedly

ITS HARD TO MID AGAINST
-karth u have to get close to damage..enough said..and im talkin about an actually good karth
-annie a smart annie will keep her stun up and farm with autos so if u get close she can easily stun u
-akali is a lot like fizz so this would be a much more even match
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2011 6:14pm | Report
I never see Fizz because I ban him every game. huehuehue
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide