Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Some ideas for 'fun' junglers

Creator: SpawnOfHell January 17, 2014 11:52pm
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 8:32am | Report
Stop. Vi is the devil. She's no fun at all.

Yeah I do main mid.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 1:28pm | Report
Jungle Zyra is actually pretty decent (atleast it was in season 3). It might be better in season 4 with the new changes to Spirit Stone. You kind of have to get Mobility Boots on her though, which isn't half bad.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2014 9:55pm | Report
I dunno, if I run MS quints instead of AP and go 21 in utility I think I could get away with Sorcerer's Shoes or Ionian Boots of Lucidity. I don't think it affects clearing that badly.

Anyways I might try old school jungle Alistar and Blitzcrank sometime, though I don't see it going all too well.

Also some weird person ran jungle Quinn against one of my friends.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 3:45pm | Report
Zyra jungle is awesome, I love doing it. Malzahar jungle is also pretty good, either AP or the even more fun AD. Brand is also kinda there, I guess, I haven't played much of that. I've seen some Karthus jungle recently as well.

Also some weird person ran jungle Quinn against one of my friends.

There is a chance that was me...

Yeah, Quinn jungle is interesting. Her early game damage helps in ganks, and a blind to help her take less damage. W to see if your buffs/their buffs are up. Once you get ult, it's really easy to be everywhere fast.

As a side note, I have seen some videos of Urgot and Galio jungle, but I haven't tried it yet myself.

Do do do dee do do do
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2014 10:06am | Report
Been trying out some jungle Kassadin. It's so unbelievably good. With the changes to Spirit Stone his sustain is stupid high and you can charge Force Pulse without fear of going oom because of the passive sustain Spirit Stone gives you and his Nether Blade (W). His ganks pre-6 are very lackluster, but his post-6 ganks are unbelievable.

I've been running 21/9/0 on him

With these runes:

Greater Mark of Attack Speedx4
Greater Mark of Attack Damagex5
Greater Seal of Armorx9
Greater Glyph of Attack Speedx9
Greater Quintessence of Life Stealx2
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damagex1

It's a lot of early, physical damage based runes but helps you clear and isn't bad because Kassadin uses his auto's for so much.

I'm not sure on build path yet. I've been going Spirit Stone into Sheen/ Lich Bane and just sitting on the Spirit Stone until late game, but I think Spirit of the Elder Lizard might be worth upgrading to early. Spirit of the Ancient Golem might also be decent because of the early game defensive stats and tankiness, but you would probably sacrifice a lot early game by upgrading it.

So I think it might be Spirit Stone --> Spirit of the Elder Lizard --> Sheen --> Zhonya's Hourglass?

Not really sure on ideal build path or runes yet.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2014 10:19am | Report
Kassadin is just ******ed. Doesn't matter where you play him.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2014 10:54am | Report
why lizard elder on kass? the only physical damage he deals is from his AAs
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2014 2:32pm | Report
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is much worse. You won't really get any spell vamp from jungle minions, you actually auto quite a bit with him, so it helps your clear and damage. Spirit of the Ancient Golem would be the only other alternative, but I feel like that would be pretty bad early on him, and you'd be better of sitting on Spirit Stone and upgrading it later (which is bad because it's so cost effective early) or just selling it. So Elder Lizard just seems the most practical

EDIT: Okay so apparently, Spectral Wraith isn't vamp, it gives flat AP. I'll have to look into that, it might be good.
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2014 1:18am | Report
bump.

Try Jinx jungle and Draven jungle; you'll literally be surprised.

You got that slow and that root, not to mention your superior MS for clearing in the jungle.
Draven, the W and the resets works well in the jungle, also you get a consistent Adoration stack.
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2014 1:25am | Report
Lissandra, Karma and Soraka jungle, <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide