[12.13] Kaisa builds | very basic info dump
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
+10% Attack Speed
+8 Magic Resist
Champion Build Guide
- Dirk after noonquiver makes you very strong and gives Q evolve very early
- You can use E in your Q and in your ult dash to use it faster or be invis in air / while hitting Q
- your W is a lot of damage early, try to poke with it in lane if possible
- you can cancel all your Evolves with recalling, evolve with your mouse and instantly press B upon upgrading it to cancel, you can do multiple evolves at once aswell, this is only really important for Nashor spike as it gives W and E evolve instantly most of the time
- W follows direction regardless of Flash, so you can W flash and it will still hit the same direction, allows for backwards W with flash aswell without showing it
- you can use E when autoing the blasting plant to use the E 'offtime' in air and get the AS faster
Crit is very good into squishies, DPS very good if you can hit your enemies a lot for free without any limited space/time, most damage possible.
Nashor/manamune build is interesting cuz its less DPS early but having W evolve and being more mixed can be very good if you dont have a lot of AP in your team or you lack range into the enemy team/cant walk up so you have to play from range etc
only go early dirk on Crit build even if ahead early.
on DPS you can guinsoos 2nd over Wits end if you just prefer DPS, if you want burst, more defensive stats and more AP onhit + Q evolve go wits end.
on Nashor go tear early on for manamune as you dont really stack it that fast on AD.
You get Q evolve on caulfields (+ long sword if you're underleveled)