Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 6:48am | Report
To Do List:

7) Ezreal - Hugin (pg 8) - 7/7/11
8) Teemo - Devilesse (pg 10)
9) Xin Zhao - Tinolas
10) Soraka - Summoner
11) Alistar - PsiGuard
12) Jax - Chesswinner

@orochinagi: If I haven't +1'd your guide yet, I'll do so now. Such a respectful and well-thought out reply! You clearly know Blitz - but there had to be a reason why my review wasn't glowing. I'll go check it out now, to see if there is any more criticism I can add.

EDIT: +1'd.

EDIT EDIT: If I have reviewed your guide, and you have replied to my critique in some way, please remind me to vote on your guide if I have forgotten.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: 700 posts! Woooooo!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 7:18am | Report
Alrighty,
  • I added color to the skills, runes, spells, and items. (Maybe too much, but whatevs. :>)
  • Merged the suggested sections as you recommended.
  • Concerning the Gameplay section, I really can't think of anything else T.T;;
    (Maybe it's because I haven't slept yet and it's like 9AM where I live.... I'll try to add more.)

If you have any ideas for my Gameplay section please don't hesitate to tell me. <3

Thanks in advance.

+Repped to jhoijhoi.

orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 7:27am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

@orochinagi: If I haven't +1'd your guide yet, I'll do so now. Such a respectful and well-thought out reply! You clearly know Blitz - but there had to be a reason why my review wasn't glowing. I'll go check it out now, to see if there is any more criticism I can add.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: 700 posts! Woooooo!

If you took your time to read and provide constructive criticism, the least I could do was reply back with detailed info to your questions/comments. As I said, objective was to improve the guide and you helped me do so and thus deserve attention. I believe that any and all questions to guides should be addressed.

Grats for the 700 posts and thanks for the review and the +1 :)
7. Shouting Demacia, either irl or in /all, has been known to improve your game play.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 7:34am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

10) I'm Australian, so this offends me, "Now oim gonna jam my thumb up 'is bu'ole!"

But it's soooo funneh D:

Quoted:
11) As PsiGuard said, those ionian boots should be swapped out for Merc's or Zerk's.

Why? CDR is great on Renekton. I'd only grab Merc if the enemy team is really CC heavy. Zerk can't even compare to the other 2 imo..
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:07am | Report
@Searz: He caps 40% cooldown - the boots contribute only 1% before sending it over 40%, so the boots are kinda useless ^^

@Bryun: Will have a look, gimme a sec. EDIT: Wow o.O It's AMAZING what a little colour will do. *has a strong desire to just steal your formatting because it's so much prettier than mine =.=*

@Orochi: I changed my verdict a little earlier, so if anyone does read through them, they'll see a positive review from my end ^^ Oh, also, I think I was a little put off at your ending, because there really wasn't a conclusion (trying to make excuses as to why I didn't rate you highly - unless you had changed the guide after I reviewed it).

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:14am | Report
+rep to all on this page!!!

"ERROR: You cannot REP yourself"

Aw, disappoint.

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:26am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

@Searz: He caps 40% cooldown - the boots contribute only 1% before sending it over 40%, so the boots are kinda useless ^^

You gettin' confuzzled?
Youmuu's Ghostblade+ Spirit Visage+ Ionian Boots of Lucidity=exactly 40%CDR
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:32am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

@Orochi: I changed my verdict a little earlier, so if anyone does read through them, they'll see a positive review from my end ^^ Oh, also, I think I was a little put off at your ending, because there really wasn't a conclusion (trying to make excuses as to why I didn't rate you highly - unless you had changed the guide after I reviewed it).

Kinda lost on what you mean by "a little put off at your ending, because there really wasn't a conclusion"

And I overhauled some parts of the formatting on the guide a while after replying to your review. The overhaul is still a work in progress but since i'm at work I can't do it in one go xD
61. When in doubt, ward.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:36am | Report
@Orochi: It's 1:30am, lol :P I might be a bit off in my observations right now. I'll read over your guide again soon. Holla in this thread again after you finish your rehaul and I'll give you some more criticism (if there is any to give ^^)

@Searz: Cooldown runes, bru!
PsiGuard wrote:

Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, Spirit Visage, and Youmuu's Ghostblade plus Sorcery bring you to 39% CDR. That means that your Ionian Boots of Lucidity only contribute 1% CDR by endgame.

♡ sig by me ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 8:45am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

@Searz: Cooldown runes, bru!

Someone can't do math XD
15+10+5.85=30.85%CDR
I'd remove the CDR glyphs and go for those items instead, to reach 40%.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide