Yasuo Build Guide by tjktakbuonngu
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Example build #1
Example Build #2
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Yasuo with this build
|Maokai||Maokai doesn't have enough damage to finish Yasuo. Besides, most of Maokai damage come from his abilities so he may have shortage on Mana. Moreover, Yasuo ultimate gives him extra Armor Penetration so Yasuo is a good pick against high tank but low damage champions like Maokai.|
Bronzer Youtube Channel
If you are looking for some random or funny League of Legends moments. Bronzer's Youtube Channel is a good place you. It provides you with some funny League of Legends videos. And sometimes, even montage moments.
Check it out now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_mUelQU4PQUHE5_TGD8iXQ
Yasuo is a man of resolve, an agile swordsman who wields the wind itself to cut down his foes. This once-proud warrior has been disgraced by a false accusation and forced into a desperate fight for survival. With the world turned against him, he will do everything in his power to bring the guilty to justice and restore his honor.
Formerly a brilliant pupil at a renowned Ionian sword school, Yasuo was the only student in a generation to master the legendary wind technique. Many believed he was destined to become a great hero. However, his fate was changed forever when Noxus invaded. Yasuo was charged with guarding an Ionian Elder, but, foolishly believing his blade alone could make the difference, he left his post to join the fray. By the time he returned, the Elder had been slain.
Disgraced, Yasuo willingly turned himself in, prepared to pay for his failure with his life. He was shocked, however, to find himself accused not just of dereliction, but of the murder itself. Though confused and racked with guilt, he knew the assassin would go unpunished if he did not act. Yasuo raised his sword against the school and fought his way free, knowing his treason would turn all of Ionia against him. Left truly alone for the first time in his life, he set out to find the Elder's real killer.
Yasuo spent the next several years wandering the land, seeking any clue that might lead him to the murderer. All the while, he was relentlessly hunted by his former allies, continually forced to fight or die. His mission drove him ever forward, until he was tracked down by the one foe he dreaded most - his own brother, Yone.
Bound by a common code of honor, the two warriors bowed and drew their swords. Silently they circled one another under the moonlight. When they finally charged forward, Yone was no match for Yasuo; with a single flash of steel he cut his brother down. Yasuo dropped his weapon and rushed to Yone's side.
Overcome with emotion, he demanded to know how his own kin could think him guilty. Yone spoke: ''The Elder was killed by a wind technique. Who else could it be?'' Understanding swept over Yasuo as he suddenly realized why he had been accused. He professed his innocence once more and begged his brother's forgiveness. Tears streamed down Yasuo's face as his brother passed in his arms.
Yasuo buried Yone under the rising sun, but could take no time to mourn. Others would be after him before long. His brother's revelation had given Yasuo newfound purpose; he now had the clue that would lead to the true killer. Swearing an oath, he gathered his belongings and, with one last look at Yone's grave, set out with the wind at his back.
''The story of a sword is inked in blood.''
Hello everyone, I am Bronzer, and this is my Yasuo Top guide. I had worked hard to make this guide the best I could, and I would appreciate any feedback that you guys may provide. Yasuo is a high damage champion but require skill to play.
Without further ado, I present to you, my dear readers, my Yasuo guide. I put a fair amount of effort into this guide, so I do implore you to reconsider any downvotes pending the actual trial and testing of my guide that I imagine you are planning to do. And above all, thank you for taking the time to read this Yasuo Guide.
Pros / Cons
+ Deal a ton of damage when you have the items required.
+ Yasuo has no mana.
+ Good at countering Full-Tank Champions
+ Good at engaging in combats.
+ Free Banshee's Veil
- Weak at Early Game compare to other Fighters.
- Easy to play but hard to Master.
- Can be ganked easily.
With Yasuo, it is important to have both Damage and Tankiness, so I usually go for this 12/0/18 Masteries.
- Yasuo needs a lot of attack speed, so we will go for Fury with an extra of 4% to attack speed.
- Then go for Feast, so Yasuo will have an easier Early Game.
- Natural Talent Just some extra damage for Yasuo
- Bounty Hunter More damage is always better for Yasuo
- Unyielding With this build, you are going to build a lot of Armor and Magic Resist, so it is better to have 5% bonus on them.
- Tough Skin is good so you don't have to worry about Sun Cancer and other Skin Diseases.
- Veteran's Scars Yasuo doesn't have much Healing Ability so I go for this instead.
- Insight so Ghost and Teleport have less cooldown, easier to gank and escape from ganks.
- Swiftness Although you build Tank, Yasuo is still very fragile, so a hard CC might be a big problem for you.
- Grasp of the Undying Better healing and 1v1.
- 3 x Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage to give Yasuo more damage in his auto attack and his skills.
- 9 x Greater Mark of Attack Damage I still want to go for more damage, but I recommend you to go for 9 x Greater Mark of Attack Speed since Yasuo has a lot of Critical Chances so it might be better.
- 9 x Greater Seal of Armor provide Yasuo with extra tankiness so you will be more confident to engage in combats.
- 9 x Greater Glyph of Magic Resist just to reduce Yasuo's damage input from any AP champions in the enemy team.