League of Legends Forum: General Discussion
Anything LoL! Fansites, fan art, game discussion, etc...
Read the General Rules & Guidelines before posting.
Topics
Recent Activity
Views
Posts
[IPL] LoL Video Production Job Postings
by ColinIGN » Nov 4 @ 05:03pm
Production Assistant
Duties...
ColinIGN Nov 4 @ 05:03pm
1,204
2
Smurf Adventures!
by Restrictnine#5232 » Nov 4 @ 02:50pm
I am currently smurfing if...
Restrictnine#5232 Nov 4 @ 02:50pm
1,784
10
Current Highest Elo player for Mobafire? Also Adonikam for President!
by Considereth » Nov 2 @ 09:02pm
1
2
3
My elo is shitty right now,...
Considereth Nov 2 @ 09:02pm
7,041
25
Nerf Rammus in Dominion?
by TheEvilElmo » Nov 3 @ 05:50pm
1
2
I have started to play quite...
TheEvilElmo Nov 3 @ 05:50pm
3,955
11
Champion's Theme
by Fox Rage » Oct 30 @ 02:05pm
1
2
In this thread, simply tell me...
Fox Rage Oct 30 @ 02:05pm
4,134
17
Team Specific-Angel stream!
by angelofdeath264 » Nov 4 @ 03:06am
Team Specific-Angel stream!...
angelofdeath264 Nov 4 @ 03:06am
945
1
Looking for a LoL Operations Coordination Manager
by ColinIGN » Nov 3 @ 06:16pm
We are looking for an Operations...
ColinIGN Nov 3 @ 06:16pm
1,090
4
I am stuck!
by KrAzZyJmAn » Nov 2 @ 08:33pm
Ok, So I have almost always...
KrAzZyJmAn Nov 2 @ 08:33pm
2,103
6
If you could have an item named after you
by Atarios » Oct 30 @ 02:41am
1
... 3
... 5
6
7
8
9
What would it be?
Atarios Oct 30 @ 02:41am
15,392
89
Gather Database
by MoGShoT » Nov 3 @ 10:38am
Hi,
did anyone know anything...
MoGShoT Nov 3 @ 10:38am
984
3
What are the best runes for Vayne
by EnmaDaiO » Oct 27 @ 11:08pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
I know armor pen marks are...
EnmaDaiO Oct 27 @ 11:08pm
11,270
56
Plantronics GameCom Online LoL Tournament
by glostik » Nov 2 @ 10:02pm
Plantronics GameCom is pleased...
glostik Nov 2 @ 10:02pm
1,052
2
Scumbag Jatt
by Hitsugaya » Oct 31 @ 12:44am
1
2
3
4
What happened at WCG?
The lol...
Hitsugaya Oct 31 @ 12:44am
17,845
32
SHyvana Patch Skins
by Queso » Nov 1 @ 10:28am
Jurassic Cho
Pulsefire Ezreal...
Queso Nov 1 @ 10:28am
3,652
10
Toshabi's super duper exciting muffin-induced adventures in EU (Now 20% cooler)
by Toshabi » Oct 31 @ 12:17pm
1
2
3
Okay, so I probably did the most...
Toshabi Oct 31 @ 12:17pm
7,688
24
LoL Dubstep Battle (Annie vs Veigar)
by ctrlaltelite023 » Nov 2 @ 01:13pm
1
2
I decided to try Reason 5...
ctrlaltelite023 Nov 2 @ 01:13pm
3,579
14
Try to find a match history better than this
by TheJohn » Nov 2 @ 03:02pm
I'm sure...
TheJohn Nov 2 @ 03:02pm
1,415
2
Shaco's name
by KingCasanova » Nov 1 @ 06:21pm
1
2
3
Before the patch video who else...
KingCasanova Nov 1 @ 06:21pm
9,622
23
Pulsefire Ezreal
by ProtoShot » Nov 2 @ 01:03pm
I haven't seen any news on this...
ProtoShot Nov 2 @ 01:03pm
1,287
3
Android app
by killersquirel11 » Nov 1 @ 03:38pm
Hey all
I've put in a fair...
killersquirel11 Nov 1 @ 03:38pm
5,350
6
Ninjas?
by PineFussy » Oct 30 @ 01:11am
1
2
3
4
5
Which character is the best...
PineFussy Oct 30 @ 01:11am
9,419
48
Must Have Champs
by Shrillex » Oct 27 @ 04:46pm
1
2
3
I have a good amount of IP and I...
Shrillex Oct 27 @ 04:46pm
7,384
24
Fury...
by caucheka » Oct 31 @ 07:00pm
1
2
so with shyvana being the third...
caucheka Oct 31 @ 07:00pm
4,013
16
Spectating Test
by SSJRoshi » Nov 1 @ 02:55pm
Isn't the Spectating Mode test...
SSJRoshi Nov 1 @ 02:55pm
992
3
Dragons are OP
by SinDelta » Nov 1 @ 02:20am
1
2
3
4
Sooo dat dragon is a tad on the...
SinDelta Nov 1 @ 02:20am
7,404
38
Upcoming skins
by CelticChampion » Nov 1 @ 04:28pm
http://www.absolutelegends.eu/ne...
CelticChampion Nov 1 @ 04:28pm
1,455
4
Laning Team
by UnXpctd Answers » Nov 1 @ 08:01am
1
2
I always see everybody talking...
UnXpctd Answers Nov 1 @ 08:01am
3,759
19
best of tribunal
by hypershatter » Nov 1 @ 01:56pm
http://www.pleasedontbanme.com/top
hypershatter Nov 1 @ 01:56pm
2,208
5
EU servers are disgusting
by Toshabi » Oct 31 @ 06:26am
1
2
3
4
5
People acting nice on LoL? Wtf...
Toshabi Oct 31 @ 06:26am
7,604
49
Shyvana Revealed
by caucheka » Oct 31 @ 04:22pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
Shyvana is a melee champion that...
caucheka Oct 31 @ 04:22pm
10,624
51
How to kick Rammus' ***? Sanji answers.
by Crazy Smurf » Nov 1 @ 09:13am
All you need to kick Rammus' ass...
Crazy Smurf Nov 1 @ 09:13am
1,649
2
Olaf - Ghostblade? Guardian Angel? FoN?
by 6PoolHater » Oct 27 @ 05:44pm
1
2
On olaf, I don't sure whether...
6PoolHater Oct 27 @ 05:44pm
3,584
14
Champion Spotlight - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
by Xiron » Nov 1 @ 03:40am
1
2
She's kinda Nidalee-ish....
Xiron Nov 1 @ 03:40am
4,410
13
The Armored Bear Manifesto
by Colorfulism » Oct 27 @ 10:09pm
1
2
The Armored Bear Manifesto...
Colorfulism Oct 27 @ 10:09pm
3,741
11
Warwick theme song
by ZioSerpe » Nov 1 @ 02:13am
So well, there are a god number...
ZioSerpe Nov 1 @ 02:13am
1,352
1
Free Champion Rotation (preseason week 7)
by caucheka » Oct 31 @ 05:57pm
gangplank
jax
singed...
caucheka Oct 31 @ 05:57pm
2,034
10
Alistar W->Q Combo
by Adonikam » Oct 31 @ 03:58am
1
2
So I went into a custom and...
Adonikam Oct 31 @ 03:58am
4,956
17
Good Shaco guide??
by hippy3773 » Oct 31 @ 03:26pm
1
2
Alright so i've been playing...
hippy3773 Oct 31 @ 03:26pm
3,286
13
Mobafire team or clan?
by Dandy » Oct 30 @ 10:15am
1
2
Mobafire is quite a large...
Dandy Oct 30 @ 10:15am
4,888
20
Is there a way to...
by Mooninites » Oct 30 @ 02:59pm
completely delete guides, forum...
Mooninites Oct 30 @ 02:59pm
1,960
5
Wickd leaves SK Gaming
by Wintermond » Oct 30 @ 02:12pm
1
2
3
http://www.absolutelegends.eu/ne...
Wintermond Oct 30 @ 02:12pm
6,138
25
Solo Queue
by Thug Passion » Oct 28 @ 02:18pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Kids bellow 15y shouldn't be...
Thug Passion Oct 28 @ 02:18pm
10,446
62
Concerning ranged AD.
by Timh37 » Oct 27 @ 11:06am
1
2
3
4
5
Hi people,
I'm finally level 30...
Timh37 Oct 27 @ 11:06am
7,641
43
My take on Elementz' Graves Tier List
by Restrictnine#5232 » Oct 25 @ 10:06pm
1
2
3
4
5
Honestly, I think the current...
Restrictnine#5232 Oct 25 @ 10:06pm
9,596
45
Early Ganking, Less Item-Dependent Champ
by Kigrax » Oct 31 @ 12:11am
Looking for a new champion. I'm...
Kigrax Oct 31 @ 12:11am
2,709
6
Elements tier list (NEW)
by React » Oct 29 @ 07:06am
1
2
Elements are arranged top to...
React Oct 29 @ 07:06am
4,663
16
[Italy] Server undefined/unavailable
by B4R0Z » Oct 30 @ 04:04pm
Hi guys, I'm an italian LoL...
B4R0Z Oct 30 @ 04:04pm
3,244
6
Little Confused help please
by maddogPwnz » Oct 30 @ 07:47am
First of all i dont know where...
maddogPwnz Oct 30 @ 07:47am
2,276
7
Bizarre jungling idea I had.
by Lugignaf » Oct 30 @ 09:41am
So, you take two junglers that...
Lugignaf Oct 30 @ 09:41am
1,752
6
How to: Laning Vs Cho Gath
by Babit » Oct 29 @ 10:22am
1
2
3
4
I normally play solo top...
Babit Oct 29 @ 10:22am
44,623
36

