League of Legends Forum: General Discussion
Anything LoL! Fansites, fan art, game discussion, etc...
Read the General Rules & Guidelines before posting.
Topics
Recent Activity
Views
Posts
Most OP Champion (Burst Damage Edition)
by Neuronz » Oct 22 @ 06:55pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
You hear what is the most OP...
Neuronz Oct 22 @ 06:55pm
21,237
56
Ashe-good for something?
by PineFussy » Oct 29 @ 10:42am
1
2
3
What is ashe good for..? the...
PineFussy Oct 29 @ 10:42am
4,762
21
Season One Launches July 13th!
by Matt » Jul 6 @ 04:52pm
1
2
OH DUDE HELL YEA, BOOTY...
B-Wong Jul 8 @ 07:31pm
2,701
13
I'm a new to this
by McGrewer » Oct 28 @ 10:47pm
I'm a noob to mobafire, how do i...
McGrewer Oct 28 @ 10:47pm
1,012
4
So I didn't notice this before...
by GrimmFate » Oct 28 @ 07:18pm
1
2
So I just went ahead and made a...
GrimmFate Oct 28 @ 07:18pm
3,737
19
New LoL map?
by ProtoShot » Oct 28 @ 04:34pm
1
2
3
Saw this linked in my friend's...
ProtoShot Oct 28 @ 04:34pm
4,824
23
FREE RP CONTEST
by SuigetsuHozuki23 » Oct 29 @ 12:42am
Hey guys please check out my...
SuigetsuHozuki23 Oct 29 @ 12:42am
890
2
Sion, AP or A
by letsgoROSH » Oct 28 @ 08:09am
1
2
I know this may seem like a...
letsgoROSH Oct 28 @ 08:09am
2,893
11
[5] people party: which could be the choice?
by EEasley » Oct 27 @ 05:34am
1
2
Hi there!
I'm a new player...
EEasley Oct 27 @ 05:34am
3,287
13
Strong ranged solo top?
by Lugignaf » Oct 28 @ 08:11am
1
2
Making a guide and I need to go...
Lugignaf Oct 28 @ 08:11am
5,838
15
Help with the pick...
by Pacho7 » Oct 28 @ 02:08pm
I don't know which Champ should...
Pacho7 Oct 28 @ 02:08pm
1,656
7
Metagame
by ProtoShot » Oct 27 @ 03:44pm
1
2
3
Just asking a typical noob...
ProtoShot Oct 27 @ 03:44pm
4,184
26
Nunu tank builds?
by GrimmFate » Oct 28 @ 11:55am
1
2
I was reading through that Best...
GrimmFate Oct 28 @ 11:55am
3,392
12
Olaf buffs in the next patch
by Ace Ventura » Oct 28 @ 11:19am
- Morello about Olaf's buffs...
Ace Ventura Oct 28 @ 11:19am
2,448
6
MOAR Olaf buffs!
by Ace Ventura » Oct 26 @ 01:53pm
1
2
3
4
Give some love to Olaf! Here are...
Ace Ventura Oct 26 @ 01:53pm
7,326
35
Champion suggestions
by PineFussy » Oct 28 @ 09:13am
im gonna save too a hero but i...
PineFussy Oct 28 @ 09:13am
937
2
How many is too many?
by MuffinStuff » Oct 27 @ 10:58pm
So I just finished a game where...
MuffinStuff Oct 27 @ 10:58pm
1,980
8
Oh whaddya know?
by DuffTime » Oct 27 @ 09:10pm
HSGG is playing support Yorick....
DuffTime Oct 27 @ 09:10pm
1,917
10
Tryndamere and stuff
by PineFussy » Oct 28 @ 07:21am
Riot should really really think...
PineFussy Oct 28 @ 07:21am
1,587
6
Videos and such.
by PineFussy » Oct 28 @ 07:25am
Hello :) i would really...
PineFussy Oct 28 @ 07:25am
995
3
Surprise party Fiddles revealed!
by Lugignaf » Oct 26 @ 10:31pm
1
2
3
4
5
Was bumming around reddit...
Lugignaf Oct 26 @ 10:31pm
8,981
41
About Orianna ?
by Svadilfari » Oct 27 @ 10:36am
Hi guyz, I'm back on LoL after 1...
Svadilfari Oct 27 @ 10:36am
2,067
6
Shyvana Mechanics Preview
by RoIand#64773 » Oct 26 @ 06:27pm
1
2
Shyvana is a melee champion that...
RoIand#64773 Oct 26 @ 06:27pm
6,836
19
HotShot Raging hard in Elo Hell
by ZioSerpe » Oct 22 @ 02:40pm
1
2
3
for those of you who say Elo...
ZioSerpe Oct 22 @ 02:40pm
5,706
28
Karthus, viable for 3v3's?
by GrimmFate » Oct 27 @ 07:30am
Title says it all, do you think...
GrimmFate Oct 27 @ 07:30am
1,397
2
veteran/moderator reputations??
by LostTRoll » Oct 21 @ 09:37pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
well i was wondering.... which...
LostTRoll Oct 21 @ 09:37pm
10,093
68
Fiddlesticks Champion Spoghtlight
by Lugignaf » Oct 26 @ 07:15pm
1
2
I am sad. Phreak never...
Lugignaf Oct 26 @ 07:15pm
4,147
16
Whos OP (carries that always win) in EU?
by McR00ster » Oct 24 @ 04:11am
1
2
3
4
I am trying to find out which...
McR00ster Oct 24 @ 04:11am
7,111
32
Champion Sneak Peek – Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
by Colorfulism » Oct 25 @ 05:58pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
...
Colorfulism Oct 25 @ 05:58pm
10,859
59
Counterpick for Kass.
by Crazy Smurf » Oct 22 @ 06:04pm
1
... 3
... 5
6
7
8
9
Counterpick to Kassadin. Is...
Crazy Smurf Oct 22 @ 06:04pm
18,892
89
Competition Season Two Approaches!
by BunkerBob » Oct 24 @ 07:56pm
1
2
3
4
Link
Summoners!
The...
BunkerBob Oct 24 @ 07:56pm
6,207
32
Trying to get the last hit, ack what am I missing
by Death by snu snu » Nov 7 @ 08:54pm
1
2
Ok, I am having trouble killing...
Death by snu snu Nov 7 @ 08:54pm
4,360
13
wukong.
by Larrious » Oct 21 @ 10:22am
1
2
Okay so ive been playing wukong...
Larrious Oct 21 @ 10:22am
3,310
13
Crit Chance vs Crit Damage
by VoiD » Oct 21 @ 02:01pm
1
2
3
Which is better?
VoiD Oct 21 @ 02:01pm
8,021
30
Hot & Cold
by Valkoun » Oct 26 @ 06:33am
Feeling some frustration. I can...
Valkoun Oct 26 @ 06:33am
1,366
8
I just thought of something that could be very scary...
by Acid Reigns » Oct 25 @ 02:02pm
1
2
3
4
Can Nasus jungle.....?
His...
Acid Reigns Oct 25 @ 02:02pm
6,263
40
Kill stealing
by Kromatt » Oct 14 @ 09:31pm
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
anyone else have this problem,...
Kromatt Oct 14 @ 09:31pm
11,077
61
How do I change the skin used when making a guide?
by deadlyDelta » Oct 25 @ 05:31pm
1
2
Im talking about how when you...
deadlyDelta Oct 25 @ 05:31pm
3,774
14
Akali vs. Range?
by DeDudeZz » Oct 24 @ 12:46am
1
2
3
4
Hey Guys,
i've faced many...
DeDudeZz Oct 24 @ 12:46am
7,630
33
New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 6)
by wRAthoFVuLK » Oct 24 @ 05:42pm
1
2
3
alistar
heimerdinger
irelia...
wRAthoFVuLK Oct 24 @ 05:42pm
5,517
25
Idea for Pantheon.
by Babit » Oct 22 @ 10:00am
1
2
They should allow his abilities...
Babit Oct 22 @ 10:00am
2,857
15
New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 4)
by RoIand#64773 » Oct 10 @ 05:06pm
1
2
3
Anivia
Ezreal
Katarina
Leona...
RoIand#64773 Oct 10 @ 05:06pm
4,654
21
IP boosts, what will you buy?
by Babit » Oct 23 @ 12:32pm
1
2
3
So I logged on and noticed I had...
Babit Oct 23 @ 12:32pm
4,818
21
Most Op champ?
by kaas » Aug 8 @ 03:38pm
1
... 3
... 5
6
7
8
9
yup lol, agree :P...
DEWO Oct 3 @ 11:12pm
21,648
85
Problem with Masteries
by mentalmark » Oct 24 @ 10:01am
In offense, I go Deadliness 3x...
mentalmark Oct 24 @ 10:01am
1,078
3
Let's talk Graves
by C4k3CooKieZ » Oct 20 @ 02:01pm
1
2
Seems like Matt didn't integrate...
C4k3CooKieZ Oct 20 @ 02:01pm
10,291
20
League of Legends Takes Home Golden Joystick!
by Colorfulism » Oct 21 @ 04:46pm
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ne...
Colorfulism Oct 21 @ 04:46pm
1,106
3
to hotshotgg
by darkmaster7 » Oct 23 @ 09:56am
1
... 3
... 5
6
7
8
9
ive seen your streams now that...
darkmaster7 Oct 23 @ 09:56am
13,265
87
Mage turned Melee DPS: HELP!!
by turqoisehex » Oct 23 @ 07:45pm
Short question: Can you tell me...
turqoisehex Oct 23 @ 07:45pm
2,422
6

