Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Mobafire Weekly Report! [Week 1]

Creator: PsiGuard August 12, 2014 12:25pm
1 2 3 4 5
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 12:25pm | Report

Hi everyone, I'm PsiGuard and I'm here to bring you MOBAFire's first Weekly Report! This is a compilation of some of the new things that have gone on this past week to keep you all updated with the new stuff on the site. This week we have some new badges to show off as well as some of the bugs that have been fixed by our programmers that work behind the scenes.

We're happy to introduce two new badges: Ancient Member and Guide Critic! We've also done another round of badge assignment for Altruistic Artists & Inhouse Regulars. Keep in mind that it might take a little while for the badges to update. If you have any nominations or you think I missed someone, just shoot me a PM!

<Ancient Member>
Awarded to Veterans and Moderators (and a couple admins) to honor the amount of time and commitment it takes to be such a big contributor to the site. Thanks for sticking around and making MOBAFire a better place!

Awarded to: Matt, Mowen, PsiGuard, Wayne3100, DEWO, IceCreamy, Jebus McAzn, Lugignaf, Scrax, A Chubby Baby, Adonikam, Alahric, AnalSamurai, Apotheosis, astrolia, B-Wong, Bryun, CasterMaster, caucheka, Diesel, Dirty Goolash, Embracing, FalseoGod, HeAt, hypershatter, Janitsu, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi, JunSupport, LaCorpse, Luther3000, Meiyjhe, MissMaw, Nighthawk, OTGBionicArm, PotatisFarfar, Searz, Shrillex, SixSonatas, Taggrin, tehAsian, The_Nameless_Bard, Toshabi, Trojan995, Vapora Dark, Vynertje, wRAthoFVuLK, Xaioli, Xiaowiriamu, Zeprido

<Guide Critic>
These people have devoted a lot of their time to helping other guide authors through criticism and quality control. Whether it's grammar checks, build advice or formatting help, your efforts are appreciated!

Awarded to: PsiGuard, Wayne3100, jhoijhoi, Meiyjhe, Vynertje, Janitsu, tehAsian,
The_Nameless_Bard,
Pølsemanden, sirell, Satella, GrandmasterD, Electro522, EdisonKhoo, pepsiM4A1, Shadow_Light, Totallynotn00b, Xenotechie

<Altruistic Artist>
An award to those artists that have spent a lot of time and effort helping other MOBAFire users. Whether they make sigs, guide graphics, or pretty drawings.

Awarded to: Joxuu, Natuhlee, ubnoxius, emikadon, Kalaaver, IPodPulse, Qione, Uproar, fashionablellama, DR34MK1LL3R, Azalea, Mousy, Aklemony, Aquilegia, leipetaco, virusNG1, Apfeljack

<Inhouse Regular>
Some of the most familiar faces in MOBAFire inhouse games. Has attended 50 or more official MOBAFire inhouse matches.

Awarded to: Mowen, MissMaw, Nebrasketball

A big thanks and congratulations to all our badge winners! Achieving these badges is no easy feat and you should be proud of yourselves. It's thanks to people like you that MOBAFire is so awesome. I look forward to handing out badges to future contributors as well. :)

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug where the item description of Nomad's Medallion & Talisman of Ascension read 'Movement Speed Rank' instead of 'Movement Speed'.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Scouted Guides" page (for Scout rank) did not show the guide author
  • Fixed a bug where the "Browse Comments" tool (for Moderator rank) was giving a 404 error
  • Fixed a bug where the "Replays" tool (for Veteran rank) was still showing despite the page having been removed.
  • Fixed a bug where the next upcoming NA tournament would always show before the next upcoming EUW tournament, even if the EUW tournament would occur first.

This has been the first MOBAFire Weekly Report. Check in next week for more MOBAFire news, and feel free to leave comments or suggestions below!
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 12:30pm | Report
I think you should the reviewer badge to MissMaw as well. She has done a great job scout reviewing those guides :)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 12:41pm | Report
i was reviewing before it was for awards :>

____━━____┓━╭━━━━━╮
____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━━^
____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____━━____━━╰O--O-O--O ╯

Fear the power of the Nyan!
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 12:42pm | Report
Sweet I actually got a badge
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thanks to TheNamelessBard for this amazing signature, check out her shop here
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 1:20pm | Report
:D I GOT A BADGE!!! Woo hoo!

Ugh, but that only reminds me of how many reviews I have to do!
Thank you jhoijhoi for the sig!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 1:30pm | Report
I wonder what happened to Dirty Goolash.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 1:41pm | Report
oooh I got more badges :3
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 1:56pm | Report
Nice post, super excited to see "patch notes" for MOBAFire too :D

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 2:04pm | Report
Damn, why didn't I start earlier with reviewing ... ... ...
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 3:35pm | Report
^^ Congrats to all badge recipitents. There seems to be a small black triangle attached to the Ancient Member badge graphic. It's pretty unnoticable, but I was fiddling with trying to move my badges around, so that's how I found it, lol. I wonder what the next few badges will be about? It'd be cool if you got badges based upon previous +rep, so people currently without badges would at least have a few for going through the +rep ranks. Would actually make you want to preform better when commenting/helping/reviewing/etc to get +rep in order to get the next +rep badge?
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide