Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official Season 3 Theorycrafting Thread

Creator: Jebus McAzn November 30, 2012 6:31am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:00pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

That hurts me deep. You're losing out on the sustained damage of AD Ez and the burst of AP Ez. Pick one or the other tyvm.

I still like Manamune on my AD Ez, but that's just preference to spamming skills.

I always go boots-rabadons-lichbane-zhonyas-gunblade-guardian when i play ez. And i actually get a vamp scepter really early, because q can heal you for a considerable amount. As for the new manamune, i would only get it for the on-hit effect on q, but the ad wouldn't be bad for q and ult. Dunno though, i haven't played around with the new items.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:13pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

I always go boots-rabadons-lichbane-zhonyas-gunblade-guardian when i play ez. And i actually get a vamp scepter really early, because q can heal you for a considerable amount. As for the new manamune, i would only get it for the on-hit effect on q, but the ad wouldn't be bad for q and ult. Dunno though, i haven't played around with the new items.

I do to... sorta. I go Boots->BT->MM and fit a sheen in there depending on how well the lane is going.
If I feel like I can just AA them down, I'll skip the MM. Gunblade will come in as a luxury 6th item.

A normal game would go like this: Boots1->Tear(If I'm winning lane/poking a lot)->MM(Have to get this fast if I go tear)->BFS->Sheen->BT->TF->Gunblade

I don't usually go for GA because if I die, it means I ****ed up in placement of myself and that shouldn't really happen with Arcane Shift and Flash at the ready.

I used to run this when I ran AD Ez mid too. It worked like a charm because they don't have any armor really.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:32pm | Report
muramana or w/e also applies on single target spells like Mystic Shot, Acid Hunter, Omen of Famine, Overload

i played hecarim yesterday on the pbe, and got Mercury's Treads of alacrity, the new Black Cleaver, Iceborn Gauntlet, Ravenous Hydra, Runic Bulwark. game ended before i could get a 6th item, was going for new Spirit Visage, but i was a ****ing powerhouse of physical splashing. hate how the active on tiamat/ravenous hydra has a very short cast time, cant move for a fraction of a second.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:43pm | Report

As requested to GMD himself.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 2:23pm | Report
I think AD champions that also scaled with AP for some or all of their skills will see a rise to semi-viability or higher with the new items and changes. Things like AP Xin Zhao (which was originally just for the heals and CC), AP Shaco, AP Rengar, and even AP Gangplank may see some play here and there. ( Malady with the % ap on auto, Liandry's Torment, Lich Bane).

Champions such as Garen, Talon, and Nasus should see some play again given the new itemization options.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Well, the problem of Nasus was/is definitly not the itemization.
xpknuke
<Member>
xpknuke's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 10:00am | Report
The world die in this new season ... :D
Nuke The Awesome

The Newbie Players Advanced color=#00ff00] 95%
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 10:48am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Well, the problem of Nasus was/is definitly not the itemization.

w no hard cc he is only usefull with 25 min of peace and still might not be enough.

Sig made by Aquilegia
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 11:30am | Report
Well, but a well known guy, Singed, could be definily more played for season three. That Tear of the Goddess/ Archangel's Staff/ Seraph's Embrace works best on him from all other champs. It makes him so tanky while giving him so much dmg. And Rod of Ages now costs less gold, yay. Okay, he took a hit with the nerf to Frozen Heart and the remove of Force of Nature, but for that, he can really efficient go into utility tree and unlock all his special powers. And for MS, he can also get now Boots of Swiftness. Finally, the combo of Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Liandry's Torment seems to be very good. This also gives him more spellpen, makes his Poison Trail hurt even more.

Only one thing I am worried about: Runic Bulwark. This could really mess around with his damage.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 1:06pm | Report
AP Singed will definately be more powerful now, but i think RoA will always be a superior choice to Archangels for him.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide