General Guide by jhoijhoi
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
Conditions of Entry
>> WE WILL REVIEW YOUR GUIDE <<
HOWEVER: There ARE some requirements. Myself and the other reviewers do NOT want to waste our time on unappreciative authors.
- Author must have +100 Posts
- Guide must have been run through a spell and grammar check
- Must have read my guide about making a guide
- Author must be over Summoner Level 25
- Author must comment on ONE GUIDE from each reviewer they request a review from!
Q: How does this system work?
_____A: // This is a TRADE system. If you request a review from any of the above reviewers, you MUST comment/vote on one of their guides. It's a review/vote for review/vote. In all cases (especially if the reviewers don't have guides) please +rep anyone who reviews your work if you feel they deserve it!
With this Reviewing Shop, I am aiming to draw publicity to new guides that deserve it, and help those that need it. With your request I am asking you to show me your best, and in doing so, be rewarded with a +Scout Point if your guide and your progress impresses me.
* I will be completely honest in my opinion
* I will not downvote or upvote until I have received a response from my review, and I see you have dropped your opinion of one of my guides in the comment section
* I will review your request as soon as physically and mentally possible
* At the completion of my Review, I will post my verdict of your guide here, along with my review (verdicts are featured below)
You must use this format below for submitting a guide for review, otherwise I'll ignore your request. People who just drop their links here will be completely ignored.
Post Count (at time of request):
Spell & Grammar check completed: YES/NO
Read jhoijhoi's Guide Making Guide: YES/NO
Champion of Guide you would like Reviewed:
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:
What I'd like you to focus on:
Who I'm willing to trade reviews with:
What do *I*, personally, expect in return? Read/vote on any of my Champion Guides (in accordance with the Trade System), +rep me if you appreciate my work, and a simple thank you would be lovely ^^
- Please only submit one guide per request.
- Please do not request a review on a champion who has not been released. I would also prefer to read only guides published on MobaFire.
- If I read your guide. And you have not read the links I have supplied in this post. I will literally asplode. And you will be charged with my death. And your guide will never be reviewed. Because I would be dead. Just saying.
List of Reviewers
In addition to reading my Guide about Making a Guide (which is a mandatory requirement before requesting a review), please remember that each reviewer you request a review from requires you to read (or at least +rep them) one of their guides in return :)
If one of these reviewers decides to review your work, they will say something like, "Hi, I'm reviewing your guide based upon your request for a trade at jhoijhoi's review shop. For my review I would like (insert favour here, guide/+rep/etc), thank you."
Please also visit the below review shops. I truly recommend having a look at these other alternatives. These reviewers have their own conditions.
- SirSpank's Review Thread
- GrandmasterD & Wayne's Review Shop.
- Nameless' Proofreading Shop
- Kazega's Review Thread
- Iconuez's Review Thread
- Bee's Review Thread
Every week we get a new reviewer or two. I just thought I'd post up a few quick guidelines to help you in your endeavour to help others.
2) Keep your language polite and formal. Never degrade someone for their work. Keep your comments constructive. Instead of, "Clarity is **** on Soraka" say, "I don't believe Clarity is necessary on Soraka, as her Infuse gives her mana, and it has no mana cost."
3) You do not need to write a 1000 word essay every time you review. A review of 50 words can be just as enlightening. You may structure your review any way you want. Some people find it easier to go over the core things like, masteries, runes, summoners, skill order and items, before going over the actual guide.
4) Please never feel obliged to review every single request. Only review those that catch your eye, and only when you feel like it :)
5) Have fun ^^
Q: Your question here.
_____A: // My answer here.
Q: Can become a reviewer?
_____A: // Absolutely! If you'd like to join the system of "Trade", please say so (in the comments section, or via PM), and I'll list you up as a reviewer.
Q: Why did you move your review thread here?
_____A: // Because this will be easier to maintain. You probably don't realise the amount of effort is put into my review thread - at least here I will be able to easily navigate everything in order for me to showcase my verdicts. Additionally, many people don't visit the forums, so this is a better tool for new authors. My old review thread reached over 100 pages, and if you're curious to see how it ran, click here for the jump. Furthermore, I was actually the first MobaFire member to exceed the limit of characters in a forum post, which is why I decided to move my review shop to the guide format, which has no character limits :)
Q: Can I request a re-review?
_____A: // You certainly may! I am aiming to help your guide become the best it possibly can be, and I will willingly read guides again after my original advice has been taken. When I review a guide more than once, you will see "EDIT:" to signify any further recommendations/comments. Any re-review requests need to be submitted in the required format.
Q: How often will you be reviewing?
_____A: // I am a full time university student, so I can't guarantee your request will be undertaken immediately. However, I am not the only reviewer on MobaFire and many of the previous requesters will drop in from time to time to have a look at some of the current requests. The other reviewers will review when they can, sometimes they will review your work before I, personally, can, so please try to alter the guide to reflect their feedback so I don't have to repeat things in my own review.
Q: *FREAKS OUT* I don't have 100 posts, I'll never get there, aisydgabhsdaoshd review my guide now!!!!
_____A: // How about no... if you post a request for your guide to be reviewed, and you don't have 100 posts, I will simply ignore it. How do you get 100 posts? It's ****ing easy. Excuse my French.
- THIS IS A TRADE SYSTEM. First go and comment on some guides of the reviewer you hope to have look over your work. If you "pay" them in advance, they will be more inclined to review your guide.
- Comment on the top 10 guides that are there for the champion you have written a guide about. Make sure your comments are fair and constructive. Upvote when you can.
- Head over to the MobaFire forums and introduce yourself in the Introductions and Matchmaking forums. Reply to all comments.
- Once you have 25 posts, visit the Signature and Art forums and request a signature for your guide :)
- If you still haven't hit 100 doing the above, check out the Build & Guide discussion forum and make a thread about your build - ask for feedback about the build itself, not the guide. Reply to all comments.
- Explore the General Discussion and Off Topic forums.
- If you don't have 100 by now, you're doing it wrong.
Current Review Request List
This list will not be frequently updated, but is more a location for reviewers to find requests in an easier manner. I will remove your request from this list at the end of every month, during of which your guide should have been reviewed. Please don't hesitate to request a rereview if you would like one! :)
This month to month update will mean that your guide is up for review for an entire month before it is taken down, meaning there are more chances your guide will be reviewed by more authors. How neat is that! ^^
Note: The below reviews are not in order of request! Compiling these quotes took a long time, and I jumbled up the order when new tabs opened in different locations.
Month: April to May > Will Update in June
<< IMPORTANT NOTICE >>
The below verdicts COULD BE OUT OF DATE. I am also not adding ANY MORE VERDICTS to this guide as part of my reviewing service.