Shyvana Build Guide by wiru
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Top or Mid
+9% Attack Speed and +65 Health
other attack items
my usual end build
Threats to Shyvana with this build
|Shyvana||I personally think that there's no such thing as a hero advantage or disadvantage. the only thing you are to look at is your own skill vs your opponent. If you think you are having a hard lane this means that you just need to improvise a solution or to enhance your skill better.|
Hello, I'm Wiru from PH server. I usually play on normal game since I just want to play and have fun. as for my rank, right now im in diamond.
Welcome to my first guide made during [6.23] titled:
[7.22] Shyvana - the hybrid guide .
Shyvana is the very first champion that i bought. I usually play her at top lane with my friends. What i love about shyvana is that she is mostly a tank dps champion. you can have put many builds in her and most of it can still fit her because of her Twin Bite.
And after her rework, I fell in love again with her :) , the one thing i like about her update is that her Dragon's Descent is now more reliable since you can’t be CC'ed during her flight. Also this now gives her a HP boost during her dragon form which further enhance your damage if you are building Titanic Hydra .
Updated as of 11/9/2017 GMT +8:00
- change rune and mastery for all build
- added a new build guide - Top Grasp of the undying
- deleted AP hit build
- delete some unnecessary things and edited some grammar XD.
- Have chase/escape mechanism her Dragon's Descent and Burnout
- Dragon's Descent is now reliable since you can’t be CC'ed anymore during flight
- Using Twin Bite after your basic attack can give a good burst since it’s a attack reset skill
- with her new passive she can have an early armor boost if you get the dragon early
- Uses the fury system.
- half - dragon , half-human , cool and sexy aura + dance <3
- the only CC you have is the push of your Dragon's Descent its a one time cc during clash so use wisely.
- during late game after diving in she gets CC'ed alot.
- her passive is a double edge, either you gain your bonus armor or not.
- her default skin gives her a blue/violet skin
- Shyvana deals 10% bonus damage to elemental drakes (including Elder Dragon) and passively gains 5 armor and magic resist. For each elemental drake Shyvana or her allies defeat, she gains an extra 5 armor and magic resist
- it’s a double edge passive, since you either get buff or not.
- she is a freaking dragonborn FUS RO DAH
Q - Twin Bite
- this skill is mainly her nuking kit.
- after normal attacking using Twin Bite will make her reset her attack and with this you deal 3 hits to the opponent in a short amount of time.
- you can simply use that technique to simply kill a ward that was recently placed upon your vision.
- this apply on hit effect , double the damage plus double the action
- will become cleave if she is in dragon form
- normal attack any enemy champion or minion will reduce this skill cooldown for 0.5
- this skill gives a huge boost that can be use for chasing and escaping
- every attack can extend its duration up to 7 seconds , (3 sec if you are not attacking and additional 1 sec per attack up to 4 seconds )
- during dragon form Burnout will have a bigger AOE
- this is a magical damage which means you can use spellvamp and it will work
- this skill scales with you + .2 per bonus damage.
E- Flame Breath
- shyvana's only long range attack
- this is a magical damage so you can use spell vamp to it
- enemy that get hits by Flame Breath will get a debuff mark in which shyvanna's basica attack will deal magic damage equal to 2.5% of thier maximum health
- using Flame Breath then normal attacking then activating Twin Bite can dish out a minumum of 7.5% hp of the enemy in just a short amount of time.
- in dragon form after hitting the target , it will leave a flame zone that deals damage and gives the debuff mark
R - Dragon's Descent
- shyvana will have a new passive in which every time she attack an enemy, she will gain 2 fury from it
- while not attacking she will gain 1/1.5/2 fury per 1 second
- you need to fill up first 100 fury before can use the Dragon's Descent
- this is your only CC which can interrupt any channelling ability
- you cannot be disabled during flight
- this is a magical damage spellvamp will work on it
- shyvana will lose 5 fury per seconds, and if all fury is consume she will be back to her human form
- this will give you 150 / 250 / 350 bonus health and her attack range is changed to 175 / 190 / 205. Dragon form also increases in size by 8 / 16% at ranks 2 / 3.
- this is the only skill that does not have a cooldown
RUNES and Mastery
**NOTE : FIRST OF ALL THIS IS A NEW SEASON SO THERE ARE SO MANY NEW STUFF, IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE MY GUIDE IN YOUR GUIDE SINCE YOU PICK UP SOME OF MY IDEA THEN CREDIT IT TO ME. **
My typical rune page for her
Keystone - Prescision and Resolve
Press the Attack vs Lethal Tempo
- Press the Attack - Shyv can easily access the effect of this with her AA Q, the other damage from her W and E can deal more amount, especially if the mark for E is still there. It also deal bonus damage depending on your level and is very good for trading during laning phase.
- Lethal Tempo - Shyvana indeed needs attackspeed, but Lethal Tempo can be maximized on enemies that don't know how to kite or enemies that are very tanky or during do or die situation.
- I guess you can say that Press the Attack is more on bursting the key enemy (mainly adc or AP or any squishy champs) while Lethal Tempo is use for long fight especially if the enemy you are fighting are willing to trade blows in front of you for the whole 6 secs.
- While indeed you can use W to chase the enemy, and can attack them, at most you can upmost use it for two to three AA at most. but during clash who knows ?
- After diving to an enemy with your Dragon's Descent, you can simply dive in to the enemy ADC or enemy AP champion and with your E AA Q will proc the Press the Attack leaving the enemy champion that you hit leave vulnerable to take 12% damage and with your next AA Titanic Hydra active < another auto attack reset and Blade of the Ruined King can deal more damage to that enemy.
- for the meantime I'm willing to stick to Press the Attack rather than Lethal Tempo since im using her in lane and not in jungle. like i said before your main task is zone out the enemy ADC or enemy AP and burst them out.
- Triumph - I take this over Overheal is because im usually diving in for the enemy ADC or AP, and im mainly choosing this for the late game clashes, the 15% heal is very good due to the fact that im mostly not build her any armor. and with my usual build it can only hold up to approximately 230-300 shield at lvl 18. which is low for me unlike the healing that i can get from the take down which is 15% of my health is approximately around 350-450 hp.
- Legend: Alacrity - Atkspd is what shvyana needs so this is the right one for her unless you are going to build a tanky set up choose Legend: Tenacity or Legend: Bloodline
- Last Stand - You are probably going to dive and tank anyway so this is the most efficient among the three of them. kinda giving you a berserker effect
- Conditioning - im using shyvana in lane and most of my item in build does not provide high armor or magic resist so this rune is definitely the best for her, it gives +8 to both armor and mr plus increase 5% of your armor and mr.
- Second Wind - like I said im using her in lane so im mostly trading with the enemy champ. with Press the Attack i can burst the enemy then simply return back and heal the damage done during our trade.
Other Keystone and rune worth
- Grasp of the Undying - if you are doing a laning phase for her then this can be also good it now gives you +5 heal every time you proc the Grasp to the enemy champ which can be easily done by using your W to chase the enemy early game.
- Electrocute- if you are going for the burst and domination path use this.
- Dark Harvest - another good keystone if you are using her in the jungle and making her an assassin.
Runes/ mastery :
- Overheal - Im usually build her a Blade of the Ruined King so this can help her
in her laning phase
- Legend: Tenacity - like I said earlier if you are going to be building a tanky shyvana use this rune/mastery if the enemy has many crowd control
- Legend: Bloodline - like I said earlier if you are going to be building a tanky shyvana use this rune/mastery if the enemy has only few Crowd control
- Font of Life - only use this if you are going to build a Frozen Mallet in your game.
- Demolish - if you are going to split push.
- Unflinching- gains tenacity.
- Overgrowth - for me the health increase is not that big, at 200cs with Frozen Mallet + Titanic Hydra only gives me around approximately near 200hp. it is a long build up and it depends on your max hp, so if you are not going to build any HP items then the effect of this wont show that much.
- Revitalize - if you have healer teammates then this is also good. and can boost your healing if you have a lifesteal item.
- Taste of Blood - gives you sustain during trading.
- Cheap Shot - if you are going to build Frozen Mallet.
- Sudden Impact - when using your Dragon's Descent i guess it will proc?
- Eyeball Collection - is good since it can give you permanent stats upon collecting 20 eyeball.
- Ghost Poro or Zombie Ward - if your team is not buying any wards.
- Ravenous Hunter - gives you 2.5% heal on your ability and additional 2.5% per unique enemy you kill.
- Ingenious Hunter - gives 10% active item cdr and 6% per enemy total of 40%, pretty decent. especially Titanic Hydra and Blade of the Ruined King has a long cooldown
- Relentless Hunter - is good for responding to your team. gives you additional 8 ms and 8 per unique enemy. <- best with hecarim XD
- Nullifying Orb - is good if your enemy has many AP and burst damage, it gives you shield like Maw of Malmortius
- Transcendence - gives you permanent 10% cdr which is a big help if you are not building cdr on her.
- Celerity - gives you a permanent 4% ms and gives you 8% damage depending on your bonus movespeed. using Burnout can easily access this and buying boots can also further increase your AD.
- Scorch - you can use this for trading early or during clash, it has a decent damage that can help you burst your enemy.
- Waterwalking - it gives you 25ms and bonus damage depending on your level if you are in the river. it is good for objective especially when hunting dragon, rift herald or baron. and you can gain more damage and movement speed if paired with Celerity.
- Gathering Storm- only use this if you the game is farming simulator like worlds hahaha .
Inspiration -the only notable thing here is
- Magical Footwear - since shyvana has her Burnout which can help her remove the suffering of not having boots.
- Cosmic Insight - so many cdr
- Celestial Body -- gives +100 hp permanently but you deal -10% less during the first 10mins.
- Precision + Sorcery = jungle objective base.
Lethal Tempo or Press the Attack - Triumph - Legend: Alacrity - Celerity - Waterwalking
- Resolve + Precision = Sustain
Grasp of the Undying - Font of Life - Conditioning - Overgrowth
Legend: Alacrity + Triumph sustain or Last Stand damage.
- Domination + sorcery = burst
Electrocute - Cheap Shot - Eyeball Collection - Ravenous Hunter - Celerity + Scorch
Which Summoner spell to use
- Smite - If you are going to jungle or just want to use the any of upgraded version of the jungle item ( Hunter's Machete + Hunter's Talisman)
- Ghost - I usually use this spell if there are no enemy that can use escape skills. Since with Burnout and Ghost combo you can almost catch anyone
- Flash – Personally, I still think that flash is a better pick than Exhaust or Ghost because it can be use for juking your opponent or for chasing them. This can also gives you a good boost once you dive thru their ADC and the enemy ADC flashes out, you can follow them using your own flash.
- Exhaust - use this if your team doesn't have enough CC. this can help her when ganking or chasing opponent
- Teleport - for split pushing or for a quick response / back-up purposes.
- Hunter's Machete - if you are going to jungle , this have a 10%lifesteal so you can have enough sustain.
- Long Sword - early additional damage and a can be use for multiple purposes, you can upgrade it early on into Hexdrinker if your against a heavy AP , upgrade it into Vampiric Scepter for sustain and upgrade it to Bilgewater Cutlass for a small slow and damage and later become one of the core item of her the Blade of the Ruined King. lastly you can use this for Tiamat or Jaurim's Fist if you want to rush titanic hydra.
- Doran's Shield - if you want to play safe when laning.
- Doran's Blade - if you want early lifesteal
During your first return to your base purchase Boots of Speed so you can already harrass or escape danger. you can then choose
if the opponent ap carry is fed early go for Hexdrinker
if the opponent ad carry is fed early go for Chain Vest
if you have a good laning phase go for Bilgewater Cutlass
if you have a good jungle phase go for Stalker's Blade or Skirmisher's Sabre
Then proceed to the following items
For your jungle item
- Stalker's Blade - if you like to gank alot , this can help you to slow your opponent if your Exhaust is on cooldown also deals damage to the enemy in question.
- Skirmisher's Sabre - It can be a very good combo with auto attack following it up with Twin Bite which can give a huge burst. Also gives you bonus damage by 20% and you will receive 20% less damage to the enemy that was smite.
- Tracker's Knife - If no one is warding your freaking map but seriously try to avoid this item.
Enchantment to use
- Enchantment: Bloodrazor
- This item have a very good synergy with Twin Bite .
- This item can clear jungle mobs faster and can also use to deal a lot of damage if your enemy are hp based
- Enchantment: Cinderhulk - It’s similar to Sunfire Cape without the cape and the additional armor . Use this if you think you need additional HP for tanking your opponent and this can help you clear jungle easily.
- Blade of the Ruined King - This is a must have on shyvana, this item give her a nice amount of damage, a lifesteal , attackspeed and additional CC with 100 damage when using the active of this item (short slow and increase your movement for 3second)
- Titanic Hydra – Another must have for shyvana. This can help you give a Decent HP and a good damage. This can also help you deal a huge damage output with its active. I usually go for Flame Breath then follow it up with Autoattack then Twin Bite then Titanic Hydra and with fervor mastery this will help you gain the max stacks easily.
- Maw of Malmortius - This item can give you increase damage, an armor penetration and additional magic resist. If you take a magic damage that leaves you at less than 30% HP, The passive of this item will give you a shield that absorb magic damage and will also gives you additional 20 AD and a 10% life steal + spell vamp if the barrier is trigger.
- Sterak's Gage - Additional damage + hp , this can also give you a shield and additional damage if the threshold is triggered.
- Phantom Dancer - If you need more attack speed and critical chance
- The Bloodthirster – This gives you a huge amount of AD + life steal for sustain.
- Trinity Force - This + Twin Bite is <3 . Additionally it gives shyv additional movement speed and attack speed and cool down reduction.
- Ravenous Hydra – Like Titanic Hydra this can help you push lane and deals an aoe damage. This gives you a decent life steal and an active that deals AoE damage. Use this as an alternative if you are not using Titanic Hydra.
- Frozen Mallet - hp + damage + a passive slow this can help shyvana on catching her opponent when she attack it once
- Youmuu's Ghostblade - bonus damage + armor penetration , also activating this gives you a bonus movement speed.
- Wit's End - will give bigger bonus damage. The increase of magic resist is also good if you don't have an item that increases your magic resist. It also gives you some decent attack speed.
- Mercurial Scimitar - Get this item if you are going to dive and your enemy have many disable. Use its active to remove any crowd control done to you. It also have magic resist which can be used if the disabler is an AP it also have a lifesteal which can help shyv to sustain when diving from the enemy's formation
- Guinsoo's Rageblade - Attack damage + ability power + attack speed not to mention the passive. Im still having a hard time if this should be use instead of Trinity Force.
- Death's Dance - gives you a good sustain , after you dive in you will be the focus of the enemies attention, with deathdance the damage will be converted first into bleed which can give you enough time to get to the enemy. Not to mention it also gives you lifesteal and cdr.
- Mortal Reminder - For enemy that have abusive lifesteal or hp regen. also gives you armor penetration
- Lord Dominik's Regards - armor penetration and addiotional damage for HP build enemy
- Dead Man's Plate - It gives 60 armor and a 425 hp which can help you further increase the damage of your Titanic Hydra. The passive of this item will proc every time you move which will let you gain up to 60% movement speed at max stack. This can help you reach the enemy faster and deals 100 damage during max stack and slowing the enemy for 50% for 1 second. With the new update instead of losing all stacks at once if this item is not yet fully charge, it now only reduce 15 stack every time you deal basic attack.
- Spirit Visage – With the latest update this item now gives a 425 HP which is very good for your Titanic Hydra damage. This item also gives you 60 magic resist and additional 10% cooldown reduction (for spamming) . not to mention the passive of this which increase your heal is a good combo with Blade of the Ruined King or Warmog's Armor .
- Sunfire Cape – This item gives you 60 armor and 425 HP. With the new update this now the passive now deal less damage to hero but has a huge potential to pushing the wave due to the increase of damage to minions with its passive. So I now use Dead Man's Plate over this item.
- Thornmail - use if all are hard hitters , not to mention Thornmail got buff if you have more armor it means bigger return damage
- Randuin's Omen – use this item if the two enemies are using crit items. This will let you have a passive that reduce the critical strike by 20%. It also slow the champion’s attacksped every time they hit you with basic attack. Not to mention the active of this item will slow nearby enemy. It also gives you additional 350 hp and 60 armor for sustain.
- Guardian Angel - Damage + armor not to mention resurrection. This item is use when the game goes rough, during the time it is in cool down, you can sell this if you have gold to spare and buy other armor item first. Only switch again when the cool down is finish.
- Warmog's Armor gives you a big amount of hp , if you have a at least 3000hp the regeneration of your's outside of battle will be very fast.
- Adaptive Helm – this new item is a good item for skill abuser. This gives you a decent HP and Magic resist and 10% cooldown reduction. I only use this if the enemy are using skill shot spammer like ryze, cass, ez, etc.
- Gargoyle Stoneplate – gives you 40 armor and 40 magic resist and has a passive that boost your armor and magic resist by 40 if there are 3 or more champion around you. It also has an active that last for 4seconds, which increase your health by 40% but will reduce your damage dealt by 60% but when your passive is activated the health is increase by 100% instead. For me this is only good if you have Titanic Hydra as your only damage item and the rest are all tank item that increase your HP. The build should probably Gargoyle Stoneplate , Titanic Hydra, Dead Man's Plate, Spirit Visage Warmog's Armor and boots of choice.
boots of choice
- Berserker's Greaves - attack speed + movement speed , good for spamming Twin Bite
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity - more cooldown, means more spamming
- Mercury's Treads - if they have many Crowd Control or/and you need magic resist
- Ninja Tabi - if all are hitters or the ap are not much of a burst then use this
try new things
Use this item only if you are in normal or for fun
Crit Type Shyvana
Crit type shyvana is good since Twin Bite can also proc it. You will mostly rely on your Twin Bite
- [berserker’s greaves] – more attackspeed and movementspeed.
- Infinity Edge - gives a huge amount of AD not to mention your crit will also enhance. if the opponents are all squishy and you are ahead of the team. try to purchase this early on. then with the help of Sheen + Twin Bite this can give a good burst and if you have enough money for Trinity Force then it will give a better output damage.
- Trinity Force – This will give you a passive that boost your damage every time you activate a skill. Works great especially if that skill is Twin Bite.
- Phantom Dancer – More critical chance + attack speed, also gives you a passive that lets you pass through units and gives you passive that reduce 12% incoming damage to the enemy that you are hitting.
- Death's Dance – This will give you a life steal and a passive that can help you sustain during the fight. Also gives you a huge boost in damage.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade – Gives you double the action
- Statikk Shiv - attack speed + lightning + crit , cheap alternative for Trinity Force
For this build, MAX your Twin Bite first.
simply autoattack then Twin Bite + Trinity Force + Infinity Edge combo is <3 or you can use Flame Breath then Twin Bite + Trinity Force + Infinity Edge combo which can give an even better result. Haven’t tried it if Twin Bite + Guinsoo's Rageblade will give you 4 attack ??? if i have spare time maybe i will try it.
Shyvanna can also be played as an AP damager build and it’s a really fun build. Shvyanna has a 30% AP scaling on her Flame Breath and 70% AP scaling on her ultimate Dragon's Descent. You can burst the enemy AP or ADC with this build. Just make sure you landed a hit using Dragon's Descent.
- Sorcerer's Shoes – Magic penetration and movement speed.
- Hextech Protobelt-01 – Your main core item, after you dive in and hit your enemy using your Dragon's Descent you can use this at point black to deal additional damage or you can use it as an escape.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter - Fire and ice. This item will be your next core item. It has a good synergy with Flame Breath especially during dragon form that will create a flame zone that deals damage over time. With the help of Rylai's Crystal Scepter ‘s passive this will slow down the enemy inside the flame zone which can lead to good damage over time. Not to mention it have increase health and huge AP.
- Liandry's Torment - Your next core item, this will give you a huge magic penetration and a passive that will burn the enemy with their current health. This works well with Flame Breath during dragon form with Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
- Luden's Echo – gives you a burst of damage and a decent AP.
- Rabadon's Deathcap – Will be your last item or early item depending on your standing. This gives you a huge boost to your AP.
Other AP items that you can pick.
[*] Nashor's Tooth - cooldown + attack speed + ap per hit (15% of your ap) better if you are playing ap shyv and already have Guinsoo's Rageblade
[*] Hextech Gunblade – spellvamp is viable since Burnout , Flame Breath and Dragon's Descent are all magic attack , also increase your AP can increase Dragon's Descent and Flame Breath damage which can become a huge burst.
[*] Guinsoo's Rageblade – if you are going for AP on hit shyvana.
[*] Zhonya's Hourglass - AP + armor plus if you are getting kite you can use the 2 second for you skill to cooldown or wait for respo from your teammates. You also need the extra armor since you are going on hit AP.
[*] Banshee's Veil – with the new update this is a item now for Ap shyvanna it gives a good AP , magic resist and 10% cdr. It also have a good passive that can help you block one incoming spells when you dive in using your Dragon's Descent
[*] Lich Bane – a good Ap item for on hit build AP shyvanna.
I will just simply write it in list form
Early phase (lane)
- if you are facing a melee opponent , try to use Burnout when during last hitting, this can give the melee champion a slight damage if he is close to you, advantage of this is faster waveclear which can made the next wave near enemy tower which can prevent the enemy from killing the minions, downside is that faster waveclear means you are extended to much and prone to ganks.
- at leveling phase if you are facing an enemy in which you know that you can close the gap using Burnout then choose Twin Bite , simply use burnout and once you auto attack the enemy quickly tap Twin Bite since it auto-reset your attack giving your enemy a huge lost on their HP. on the other hand if you are being harass or at disadvantage try to take Flame Breath for lvl 2 and try to use it for last hit
- at level 3 you all have the basic skill at 1 point each this can give you a good set of combo with huge damage
- during lvl 4 until you reach level 6 just simply stick to your pace and try to get much last hit as much as possible since this will be your source of incom
- at lvl 6 try to harass your opponent and until they are near half hp, let your skill be available then try to approach them with Burnout if they use flash then use your Dragon's Descent, or you can use the Dragon's Descent already for the burst damage.
- just focus on last hitting
- try to go to river if you have time and if you are lucky it may spawn a Honeyfruit which can heal you and gives you fury
- try to check your opponents pace, if you know that your enemy's skill is in CD try to harass them
- hit and run using Burnout and Twin Bite if possible but beware if the minion is still there they will attack you
- try to play smart
early phase ( jungle )
- i usually prefer to start at the toad then to the blue camp
- try to add Twin Bite at level two and use its auto reset attack to make the farming faster
- try to go to river if you have time and if you are lucky it may spawn a Honeyfruit which can heal you and gives you fury
- try to gank lanes when the lane is having a hard time, or the lane have their creeps at near tower. With this you should have enough time to reach the enemy before they reach their tower. if your ally have slow stun or any form of CC try let them go first if and only if they can cast it , if not don’t hesitate to use your exhaust, and as far as I’m concern it doesn't matter who get the kills since both of you are going to benefit anyway. (With my teammate)
- try to rush Stalker's Blade so you can get an additional CC( slow ) so that you can use this as an alternative if you dont have your exhaust up yet.
- also try to get boots if you have spare money since this will definitely give you a time advantage during travel and so that you can close the gap earlier
- try to use Burnout so you can have a boost on your movementspeed if you are ganking, don't hesitate if you arent hitting anyone with it, because your main point is to close your gap to the enemy.
- try to see / ask if it’s warded on their bush so you can know where and when to approach the enemy
- use your Twin Bite’s awesome attack reset advantage effectively
- try to gank as much as possible if needed especially if you have your Stalker's Blade
- get the first dragon, this will give you your first bonus for your passive
mid game (laning)
- try to have a Bilgewater Cutlass and use the active if you are planning for the kill or you can use it as an escape if you gank. try to lower first your opponents hp at least near half, then after all your skill got cooldown then try to use Burnout to approach the enemy or simply dive in using Dragon's Descent then auto attack then Twin Bite use the Bilgewater Cutlass along the process.
- try to last hit as much as possible
- if you or your enemy's first tower is down, try to gank or just farm depending on your team situation
- try to adjust if you are going for a tank build or an AD build depending on your enemy and your teammate but most likely just follow what your instinct.
mid phase jungle
- get dragon if is still up, or simply help your bot then if you succeed the gank make them help you on killing the dragon
- try to split push when you think it’s ok to break the tower already
- it’s up to you if you want to counter jungle but i personally think that ganking is much better than trying to fight their opponent jungle since 2 or 3 of you will benefit if you succeed in the gank vs you will be the only one benefitting
- try to adjust if you are going for a tank build or an AD build depending on your enemy and you teammates build but most likely just follow what your instinct.
- try to use Dragon's Descent to close the gap to your enemy or when things go wrong use this to go out.
- it’s better if you gank when your Dragon's Descent is ready. This can give an additional damage and can be use situational. But it’s not a reason to not visit your ally if Dragon's Descent is on cooldown.
- during clash try to spot the AD range carry or AP carry ,use Dragon's Descent to close up the gap and try to decide who will you go for the ADC or AP both are glass cannon, you need to zone them to win the clash. Base on experience i always hunt the AD range carry since shyvanna can usually burst those glass cannon.
- if you choose Teleport try to know if you are going to split push or to use it for back up use this wisely
- if you takedown one or two enemy try to tell your teammates that you can either kill the dragon or baron since the enemy team will be most likely won’t stand a chance on a 5v3 or 5v4 especially if you kill the core on their team.
- don't be confident, just because you are winning the fight does not mean you already won the game, especially if you win a clash. Try to focus on the objective of the game.
either you do a baron or straight end if your team can.
End of guide
Thanks for reading my guide, sorry if this is just a simple guide since it’s my first time making one. I really just want to write a guide of shyvana since she is the first champion that i bought and it was during the end of season 2.
This guide is basically using my experience and opinion when playing with her. so if i ever made a mistake, i am not a perfect person, so please guide and correct me.
once again thank you for reading this guide hope you enjoy and learn something new about it